expectation for mark best response.

@shibham (17022)
hi everyone, i think mark best response is a great honor here in mylot. it always patronise us to be busy more in mylotting. when we recieve a mark best resonse, it makes us very glad and we immediately give a thanks to that mylotter. so being enraptured we try to involve with that mylotter even better. so my question is do u ever expect to recieve a best response? or u often get this honor without any expectation? do u try to convince that mylotter through your description so that u can get a best response? feel free to share. honestly i do expect sometimes but never get. already i have recieved 16 MBR. but most of them were out of my expectation. so do u? please share. SHIBHAM..... 20-12-2009
@bhawanee (174)
Dear Shibham i wish you all the best and don't give up. The day will come and you will be receiving the best response every day.
@shibham (17022)
no no no, its impossible to get best response as daily basis. no one can desreve it even the oldest veteran too. anyway thanks for dropping by. lol
@bingchen (1126)
i agree with your advice,i think that it is good way to improve mylotter's active.when i find that i recieve a mark best response,you know that i could not believe this,because my english is not well,so i often think about discussion's detail for a long time now and decide to respons sincerely,so i find this give me admission for my english.i have agree this way to encourage us to improve the quality of discussion.
@shibham (17022)
hi bingchen, its mylot friend. as i have said ti save to your just previous response, its easy to improve your english here. my english is also poor and i know that it is the main cause of my less MBRS. but now i have improved it by the help of all mylotters here, they are always helpful. thanks friend for your nice response. take care.
@ckyera (17261)
hello shibham! its always an honor to receive the best response mark, it brings good feelings and fulfillment... hehe but i never expect to get it. when i am responding to discussions, i just answer base on what i feel and what i know. usually my answers are base from experience and i just write it down... and just try to give useful info to the poster or just answer base on the topic... i don't respond just to impress or whatever... but when i receive the br...i am always thankful and appreciate it a lot... actually whenever i saw a notification on my email saying someone gives me br...i am always surprised! an when i saw on what discussion it came from and to whom myloter it came from, i become even more surprised! hehe actually my friend, its always better not to expect anything, coz if we expect the more likely we get frustrated... so just respond to the best that you can in the most honest & relevant way... don't expect much and you will be surprised that br's will go your way... have a good day yaar!
@shibham (17022)
hi ckyera amiga, is that a white lie? hehehe... dont mind just joking. hahaha.. no no no i have not also intention to impress someone so that i can desreve a best response. but sometimes comparing my dis, i find that i can get it but no.. the result goes against me. no i dont get nothing worried about it. no expectation is good but over expactation is bad. if dont expect then u may a looser in your life. so hope or expection help us to don our best. right? anyway thanks for response. good day.
@ckyera (17261)
haha...hello shib amigo! well, if it becomes your motivation to work better, then its fine, as long as its not hurting anyone and as long as it does not frustrate you whenever things don't go your way... hmmm, actually its not a white lie...haha as much as possible i don't like to lie, i am just saying the truth and what i think & feel...hehe happy holidays yaar!
@shibham (17022)
Yaah amiga, i understand u. U know i have done many spelling and grammatical mistakes in my comments. So sorry for it. I had a psychological problem that time. Good night.
@minx267 (14740)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I never EXPECT to get a best response. But I always try to give my best descriptive answer. It just so happens that I have gotten a quite a few best responses -although I never really bothered counting how many. It is nice to get them - but I don't care too much whether I do or I don't unless it gives us some extra money.. LOL
@shibham (17022)
hi minx, but dear friend, this response is not descriptive. dont mind, its ok. if u have more than 100 mbrs then it is hard to count but less than 20 as me are always countable. anyway thanks for response. lol.
@minx267 (14740)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Pardon me, But what about my response is not descriptive? I do not understand your reply.
@shibham (17022)
hi there, i am so sorry that i have forced you to apologise. actually u have no need to do it. i mean as u have said that u are descriptive in responding but in this response it was short. hahaha... take it as a joke. good night dear.
It would always be it is a good feeling to receive one as you being the one selected with other multiple user who also reply like in a 80 responses then you are the one being selected is really a great honor and it inspire anyone. Although, it say it never add to the earning it is somehow improve the confident of the respondent somehow she/he selected because the poster find her/his reply as the one who truly answer his/her questions. Although, I have friends I never force them to give me best response it fall under their own discretion. I may say I am very glad to receive one and it makes me smile truly even I have a bad day then someone notice my effort it really gives me a lot of pleasure.:)
@shibham (17022)
yes neeliansoscet, it is always inspirable. no, i also never forced anyone to select mmy response as best. its their consideration but if, yes if someone offers me this honor then i feel very enthusaiastic to get busy with that myllotter in future. thanks friend for your conttribution. have a nice day.
yup, it is better that way to be fair to all as I even give best response not only to old lotters but also to the new member as long as their reply is great..
@shibham (17022)
yaah, thats the great ideology which all mylotter should sustain. i hope so. good night. meet u tomorrow. sleepy now.
@vandana7 (69321)
Not normally, no. There are many in my box where I got BR but I didnt really think they deserved to be classified as such. And unfortunately, there was one that came from deepest of my hearts, and because it had driven me to tears, and I'd written it down in simple words, it never really won BR, but that is the one that I'd call my best response. Pity that response was not considered by the kid. :( I am still hoping the boy would come round to giving me the BR. :)
@shibham (17022)
hi vandana, woh, it may be an unwished experience that i have ever heard in mylot. please give details . curios to know it. thanks a lot. lol
@vandana7 (69321)
http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2113020.aspx - that is the link. There was only one response. LOL. But I wanted it in my BR list so that it remains there.
@shibham (17022)
oh vandana. lets see. sending u my views.....
@zandi458 (27952)
I responded to one discussion yesterday asking for the number of BR mylotters get here. I lost track of how many BRs I received but for the sake of responding to that discussion I counted all my BRs. I got 750 BRs so far for responding to discussions. I don't expect to get BRs for my responses but am thrilled if I am given as it is a form of recognition for my well thought out views.
@shibham (17022)
750... at first i never believed so i checked. dont mind, it was only for my satisfaction. and it is unbelievable, a realy great achievement. i applaud u for your success. i think u have nothing to be thrilled bcoz u are well experienced in this criteria. hahaha... keep it up. all the best.
@zandi458 (27952)
I never expected to have accumulated that number of BRs but I think it commensurate with the length of time I am here and am glad that my views are read well by the international community in mylot.
@JenInTN (27564)
I love getting best response but to be honest I don't ever really expect it. I just give people my best response and if it was the best to them then it's a great surprise to be honored.
@shibham (17022)
hi jenin, that is the best contribution that we can give mylot for their too more helps for us, right? thanks for response. take care.
@yinmm007 (605)
I have never got a make of best response.I hope i could get one in the future.When i received lots reply for my topic it's a tough choice for me to choose a best response as every reply is good in my opinion.I am grateful for everybody who give me a reply.
@shibham (17022)
hi yinmm. oh so sorry. anyway as looking to your post , i think that u are a newbie, so there are enough chances to get MBRs in future. so try to response as best as u can so that u can forced the starter to mark u. thanks for response. lol
@rosekiss (30256)
• Eugene, Oregon
I neer expect it, ever. I am happy when I receive one though, as it lets me know that the discussion starter took time to read my response, and then decided mine was the best amongst all the answers received. I give out best response too, bt I don't do it right away, as mylot says to wait at least a week. I wait that long and much longer. In fact I have some discussions where I still have to give out best response, and they are several months old. It gives me great pleasure to give out the best response. as it makes the one getting it feel good too, so it really works both ways. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
@shibham (17022)
hi rosekiss. u are 100% similar to me. i also wait for weeks even for months to mark best responses. it is hard to find out the best amongst more than 40 responses bcoz most of them are quality responses. so it pushes to me an immersion. anyway thanks for response . good day.
@Savedeath (255)
to be marked the best response??i haven't thougt yet,and i think i want but with little hope,i come from china,even posting the answers will challenge me a lot,to say nothing about being marked best.now i just want improve my english and enjoy my first earning experience.
@shibham (17022)
hi save, oh u have found the great platform in thee net to improve your eenglish. at first i was also too much weak in english. now too but i am sure that i have improved a lot having in mylot. so welcome to mylot and do the best u can. thanks. have a nice day.
@voldrox (7203)
hi shibham, it makes me glad to when i get a best response, it's nice to know that the discussion starter chooses my post over the other posts, i do have some best responses but i don't expect while posting, i just try to post as openly as i could and could and only hope at sometimes (of course based on the kind of discussion i have responded to) .. but generally i have been given best responses in technical areas i mean some lotters needing some help with something, i would be happier if i would receive best responses regarding matters related to life and reality ... have a nice day.
@shibham (17022)
hi voldorx. oh that means you are counsellor. nice to hear it. hehehe.. yes, there are some mylotters who want to share their pronlems and need some good advices and it is also are loyality to give a return hand. in this case, MBRs are always suatain the significances of our helps. thanks for responsee. lol
Well, I have expected some BR some times , but never got where I really responded nicely. I am having some BR , and those responses were not worthy for that . Its really very strange to get these types of response .... Thanks ... :)
@shibham (17022)
yes i appreciate your truthfulness. your experiences are similar to me. thanks for this similarities. have agood day always.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, shibham. Honestly, I don't expect it or look forward to getting a best response. I will just post the best response that I can post. I may wonder what the reader may think of my response sometimes. It is nice to receive a best response, it makes you feel that what you wrote is interesting to someone.
@shibham (17022)
hahaha... its too right that if someone finds something interesting then u can deserved best response. i also try to post my best but sometimes some worse posts are honored by best reponse. i dont know why? anyway thanks for response. lol
@jennybianca (12914)
I have some best responses, not really sure how many. I have only been back on My Lot for two weeks after a years absence. I think I have about 4 best responses over the past two weeks. I always give out best responses, but usually afterr one week or so.
@shibham (17022)
hi jenny. thats me too. i wait for a month or sometimes more than it to mark the best response. if i feel hard to find the best then i wait for a long while. thanks for response. lo,l
@Hazelrose (2185)
Hi shibham,Well,i am not expecting for best response,but i try my best to responds with thoughts,honestly and sincerely. Of course i will be happy if fellow mylotters acknowledge my response to their topics and being choose as BR.It is a great achievements in working here in mylot.Good day!
@shibham (17022)
thats right friend. that acknowledgement seems as a great honor for us. i also think so. thanks for response. have a nice day too.
Hi shibham I never expect it, since I'm too busy in typing responses and commenting here. Honestly, at first I don't know what is BR! and until now I often forget that there's BR. After I type "Hi shibham" above, I go to my unresolved discussion and mark BR for them all :) Never mentioned BR in my response except that discussion talk about BR, like this discussion. I just type what's inside my head and heart And yes, get email from myLot "Congratulations, you've earned a myLot BR" in my inbox always makes me happy and visit myLot, give me extra energy to post some responses in myLot. Waw, you've got 16 MBR? That's great! I don't even count my BR,,hehehe...