What is your favorite toothpaste?

France
I became aware recently that I have a little problem with toothpaste taste so I wonder if there are some original or natural toothpaste taste?
@polachicago (19143)
I use Xylitol Toothpaste. Any brand with xylitol is good. I like "Peppermint Twist Original W/Xylitol". Basically you may want to look for toothpaste without fluoride and with natural sugar.
• France
I'll check this out thanks
@jb78000 (15178)
there are lots of herbal toothpastes that don't have a very strong mint taste - i checked your country before replying and in france your best bet is just to go into a healthfood shop. another possibility is one of the gentle toothpastes meant for children - i think you can get strawberry and lemon flavours...
• France
Interesting, I'll check that out thanks
@bjcyrix (6857)
Close Up Menthol Chill - Gives long lasting freshness in a cool menthol flavour
Nope, sorry, I dont know any "original or natural toothpaste taste". My favorite toothpaste, however, is Close Up Menthol Chill. It just leaves that cool fresh feeling after every brush. ....LOL That sounded like a line from a toothpaste commercial. Though I have read reviews that did not like this toothpaste's taste. So I guess that just me.
You have to go to go dentist and take advice about tooth paste. There are several toothpaste in market Colgate, Closeup, Pepsodent, etc. There is no taste in tooth paste, what ever taste you feel is depend on manufacture what he add in it. Although I use 'Glister' Toothpaste from Amway. Its really very good for teeth.
I actually use Close-up or pepsodent. If you are from India then you can get a toothpaste called Babool or you can get a Dabur lal dantamanjan. They got natural taste.
@codris (783)
My favourite toothpaste is AZ, i don't know the exactly name of the toothpaste but it's a paste with a lot of mint, i like mint and the sensation of freshnes inside my mouth. I brush my teeth 3 times in a day also beacause i like this sensation. Another paste that i like is another AZ paste but with forest fruits, it's a strange sensation and i feel strange with this taste in my mouth.