Anyone else a writer....

I've started writing for various sites lately. It pays fairly nicely and it's fairly easy. Does anyone else "work" as a writer? If yes, how well do you get paid? Does it seem like quality or quantity pay more?
I am a beginner, so I won't call myself as a writer Well, I started writing articles online last month and so far I really enjoy it. I write for a website named Triond, and I have fun there. Payment is not big as I am just starting, but I have been paid once and I am optimistic that if I write more seriously, I will earn a good amount of money there. I think both quality and quantity is important. If you write quantitatively but forget about the quality, your readers won't bother to read your articles anymore while we, as writers won't be writers without readers, so gaining a circles of readers is important. Good luck!
@CatGods (4596)
You are going to do extremely well because you have a command of the English language, i.e. grammar and sentence structure.
@greenline (14864)
Writing has been my favorite hobby since my high school days, and is still is. So, I have joined a number of online writing sites, writing articles, short stories, reviews, commentaries, and so on. Yes, I am indeed enjoying doing my hobby and getting paid for that too. With my full time job taking most of the time each day, my time for writing do get limited at times.
@CatGods (4596)
Just wondering since you have been writing for a long time now, shouldn't it be "my time for writing does get limited at times" and not what you wrote "my time for writing do get limited at times".
@CatGods (4596)
Well I'm only starting in the field of writing. In my opinion quality comes first and through quality will come quantity, i.e. the more articles that you write. But I do have an advantage. See I have a friend who is a book author and another friend who is a article author for several magazines. I also have a cousin by marriage who has their doctorates degree in English and is a professor at the University of New Mexico.
@ToughTate (143)
I've been writing a little bit for associatedcontent but now all the sudden I keep getting my articles because they have too many on the same subject. I need to start coming up with better ideas for articles, because I do love to write and gaining a little profit is nice too. How's your experience with writing online?