dreams and feeling

@apgh09 (514)
could you ever feel yourself falling or flying in a dream? what part of the brain allows us to feel while were sleep?
@zkapfo123 (320)
Hi apgh09, flying and falling in our dreams interpret that we are growing, i.e(our body is growing) in our culture. Whenever any young boys or girls say that they were flying or falling, elders used to say that they're growing. Dreams occur in our sub-conscious mind, and our dreams reflect our day to day life events. Thank you.
@apgh09 (514)
really wow thats really interesting, well i guess i'm done growing cause i have not had a dream like that in a few years ha ha ha. thank you
@spalladino (17925)
I'm not sure what part of our brain lets us feel when we're dreaming but I've experienced the same thing. I do know that dreams happen in a part of the brain that is not connected to memory, which is why you forget a dream unless you think about it as soon as you wake up.
@apgh09 (514)
thank you for your response !