What is your dream vacation?

@happy2512 (1266)
Where do you want to spend you vacation, how long & with whom if you were to choose? I just had an overnight with friends by the beach & even we have a limited time together but still we enjoyed each other's company & we did not sleep but spend the whole time talking, we don't have time to text but we are only busy with making up what we miss.
@zzyw87 (1260)
I love traveling and taking vacations regularly. I usually take vacations with my family when it is a vacation that involves going to other countries. For domestic flights, I usually take these short vacations with my friends. I love taking vacations with my family and friends equally. Their company are both enjoyable. As for my dream vacation, it would have to be a European vacation. I'd want my European vacation to be around 30-40 days. As for the company, it does not matter if I am with my family or friends since I love these two groups both.
@happy2512 (1266)
That's nice of you thanks for sharing your dream vacation.
@Java09 (3085)
My dream vacation right now is to be where it is summer.I miss summer,and I sit here freezing.I hate the cold.I live in a drafty house that needs better windows.It's always cold in here.I'm a renter so I can't do anything.If I owned this house I would have better windows put on it.The landlords stupid ,because the heat always comes on and he's wasting it.Well,he's the one paying the heating bills not me.He's a cheap skate anyways.
@happy2512 (1266)
Then try to spend your vacation here in Cebu, Philippines for their are lots of nice beaches here where you can have a sun bathing. Thnaks for sharing your experience.
@justszack (333)
Of course ITALY
@happy2512 (1266)
Thanaks for sharing yes that's a very nice place to visit while vacationing.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I want to visit Nayagara falls and the Great China Wall. I know that is not possible for me. There is no one to take me there and I cannot come alone. I do not have money support either for such a big vacation. I am satisfied by seeing them in photoes and by expressing my desire here in mylot.
@happy2512 (1266)
Your right but sometimes wishes do come true. We just have to sweat it out.