Do you feel like you spent more than you should have for this Christmas?

@ladym33 (11007)
I always feel like I have spent more than I should have every Christmas this one is no exception. How about you, did you spend more than you should have or wanted to?
Nah, we don't use credit cards so we pay cash for everything. We had to replace a few items this year and upgrade a couple, I think spent the same amount as last year, or maybe it was more, I don't keep a tally.
@ladym33 (11007)
No credit cards is the smart way to go. We save money all year but it is not enough for all the people we have to buy for and our 3 kids. We will have it paid off by the end of January but that means no spending money for the month and I hate that.
i think i spend less this year...
@ladym33 (11007)
That is good, I spent about the same but I always spend more than I want to every year.
@hmkoct5 (2067)
I know I spent way too much. I am actually shocked at the amount we spent, because we were trying really hard not to spend alot this year. We failed big time! It is going to be hard to pay all these bills. It's kind of depressing. We had a good Christmas though. I really need to save all year long for Christmas, so that it is not so hard during December.
@cher913 (25890)
i am usually pretty careful what i spend money on and since i shop all year for Christmas, i can take my time and buy things on sale (which i always do) there are tons of things i would love to buy my kids but we do not use credit, so they will get somethings but probably not everything they wanted.
@winterose (39917)
nope because I am not spending anything for christmas. My grandson who is the only one I buy for knows we don't have money and he is getting a combined gift in february for christmas and his birthday.