I need to make 100 euro every day

Romania
Can somebody give me some ideas how I can do 100 euro every day? I'm expert in excel and I can do reports, projects and presentation. Do you know somebody interesting by this?
About 100 Euro , I cannot say , but yes if you are expert in these things you should try some very good freelance sites like www.scriptlance.com , www.odesk.com , www.getafreelancer.com . These sites offer many opportunities for experts . You can join and then build a good profile on these and bid on projects realted to your field . It takes sometime to get projects but once you earn good feedback you can get many projects.
Thank you for this answer. I will visit this sites and I hope to find something. Thanks again.
Yes freelance sites will help you, but I'm not sure about the income you expect. To me its too high But you can expect a decent margin But No one can stop you, if you have the potential and hardwork
Thank you for this point of view. I will tell you about how this site works. I know this amount is big for one day but all is possible. I am very optimistic.
@monouu (2613)
I have a freelance job site listed on my blog, just check out my profile. It is free to join and you get to bid for jobs. However 100 euro every day is too high, many can't even earn that amount offline, working 8Hrs per day. If you're looking for such high income you should go for affiliate marketing but you need to be good in selling/recruiting. There are people who earn thousand daily with affiliate marketing.
@monouu (2613)
yeah all is possible but still I think your target is set too high and unrealistic, at least for a start. Just don't belittle those lower earning opportunities while you're searching for your dream job. Good luck.
Nice from to tell me about your activity and I will read your profile. Interesting idea about how I can do money but I don't believe in affiliate programs. For me is very important to find a good financial project because is important to do what I know and what I like. I believe all is possible. What is your opinion about?
@ongtina (1232)
You might like to check scriptlance and elance out but How much you can earn up to depends on yourself(skill) as well as what's available.
I will visit today these sites. I appreciate your answer. Thank you!