Do you miss anyone this xmas season

I really miss someone in my life this season, as the person so far from me, then another person i really miss is my father whom i lost in 1991 yet i always miss him this season his loss is greatly felt by all of us in the family after his loss i never felt the xmas to be the same
@ruchimom (280)
Hi I will miss my family as they are overseas. Festival is teh time when you miss your loved ones a lot. This will be my fifth year in a row celebrating Christms without them
@qamarep (4452)
• Pakistan
yes i miss a friend she is in philippines and i have lost my contact with her i want to talk to her. so i miss her
@kevinll (967)
Sorry for hearing that, it is hard time for you. My friend imigrate into Ireland and i miss him, i can remember the beautiful monments, but life always change we should have new thought.
@mesuaky (397)
i know how you feel as i have lost my dad when i was nine and everything in my life change specially christmas time. that was the christmas i learned that santa was not real as my dad could no longer play the part. It feels sad and lonely but life has to go on. Now i am making sure christmas can be a memorable season even if my dads not around anymore as i know he is always in our hearts.
@happy2512 (1266)
Same here I really miss my father also he passed away last 2004 & you are right Christmas is not the same as we used to have but life has to go on my child has to experienced Christmas in a normal way. Its sad but atleast I get to visit him everytime I want to.
@Ruby_Dawn (617)
• Spokane, Washington
I miss a few people This Christmas,my daddy and baby sister,My 17 year old sister who was killed 2 years ago,my uncle who I took care that passed 4 years ago.and a few others