You must be friends with this person to leave a comment?!?

Bulgaria
When someone had comment my pictures and when I tried to comment back I got this : 'You must be friends with this person to leave comment...' But... this picture is mine... how can I be friend with myself? Strange...
@PSmith721 (287)
That is very strange! The picture you have here, is quite cute! Grandchild or your child? About 4 years old? Very cute! Have a very happy holiday season!!
• Bulgaria
Hi, P Smith. Yeah - this is my little boy - he is 2 year old, but really he look like 4 year old. I am talking about pictures which I uploading on my interests. I don't mean that one, in my profile.
I have the same problem and i don't know what to do! Maybe we can't re-comment to our own pictures!
Yes! This is a glitch that I've experienced several times in the past! I always want to respond to what someone else is saying, especially if they're asking a question in my photo comments area, but of course I can never do it - because the same message you see comes up, too! The only real thing you can do is message them back personally in response to whatever they said in their photo comment. It's a little inconvenient, though!
• Bulgaria
Hello, Maezee. I wonder if we are not allowed to comment in our photos - maybe we shouldn't do it. I don't know.
@gabs8513 (48716)
Lol I know what you mean, I always ask myself that to when I went once to respond to a comment that was left on my Photo
• Bulgaria
Yes, and the peoples who are asking a question may though that I don't care about their comments if I did not answer to them... But it's not my fault - I want to comment-back, but I just can't do it.
@owlwings (39232)
• Cambridge, England
That is very odd and it must be a bug in MyLot's programming. First of all, as it's your own picture, you must have been able to post it AND leave a description &c. It makes no sense that you can't leave a comment (provided that you were logged in, of course). Secondly, if it was referring to the comment left by someone else, they must have been a friend of yours in order to leave a comment! I have just tried it myself and it is as you say! I shall report this to MyLot. I expect that it will go fairly low on their list of "things to do", though! We shall see
• Bulgaria
Hi Owlwings and thank you for your answer. Yes - maybe it's a bug. I tried to comment back to my friends who are posting comments on my pictures, but I can't.