What kind of deal have you had your eye on?

@JenInTN (27565)
There are a lot of good deals around this time and maybe you have been waiting for something to go on sale. I have been watching the LCD televisions and there are really a lot of good sales on them right now. Some people are waiting for game consoles or computer sales. What kind of deal are you waiting for? Have you been watching for something to come down in price before you get it?
@kellyjeanne (1576)
That LCD Television sounds wonderful and I hope you're able to ge it soon! As for me I'm just looking for a good deal on a mattress. The mattress that I have now literally has no cushioning at all and it's like sleeping on nothing but metal coils. It's horrible. I'm hoping I'll be able to find something during the sales after Christmas. Have a great day and an even better one tomorrow! Purrs, Catwomaan=^..^= & Mija
@JenInTN (27565)
Hi Catwoman! You need to get that mattress as soon as you can. I have been wondering about that memory foam mattress but then I saw that you could buy a layer to go on top of your old mattress. I know that's not like getting an awesome new mattress but it may be that it works well until you can get one. I haven't tried it but I hear they are awesome. Take care and thanks for the response. I hope you have a great day too.
What I'm going to try to do is go to Mattress Discounters the day after Christmas when all the sales are happening. Hopefully, I'll get a good deal then. I really like the idea of the memory foam too, but, it's just too expensive for me right now. The memory foam toppers sounded good at first, but, they're so expensive I might as well buy the whole dang mattress! LOL! Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year! Purrs, Catwoman=^..^= & Mija
@JenInTN (27565)
I hope you get a good deal. I didn't know the memory foam toppers were that expensive. There goes that idea..lol..Take care.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Well we did get a wii that we were kind of waiting to go down in price. I guess you could say there are games we buy that are lower, but we don't wait for them to go down in price really. Hmm, other then that I can't say there's anything we're watching right off hand.
@JenInTN (27565)
Those Wiis have come down alot since they first come out. You probably got a pretty good deal when you got it compared to what they were before. Thanks for the response.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Yea we got it for $200.00 because we bought one used and so it was less, then we got a game, so that's what the whole price was $200.00.
@GoGirl149 (154)
I need a new fridge. My old one still kinda works so its not a huge rush. I'm taking my time and waiting till I see something that suits my needs (lots of freezer space) and is at a great price.
@JenInTN (27565)
Oh..I would like a good deal on a new fridge too. Sears has new ones staring at $425 right now. It is a normal fridge but they are really nice. Good luck getting a good deal on one.
@callarse1 (4793)
iPod Touch - This item is what I really want to get : iPod Touch
Hello! With Christmas I told my family I really want an iPod Touch 3rd edition. Obviously because everyone is broke, I told them to get me a gift card to Walmart/Sam's Club because they have it pretty cheap, or give me cash. They all did an I have most of the money to buy one. So what I will do is go to Sam's Club next week to buy my iPod Touch. I have an iPod nano 2nd generation I won in a sweepstakes. I think I will want to sell it. I'm not sure. Perhaps I should keep it. I want it because I really wanted the iPhone, BUT we have another network. We don't feel like switching to get the iPhone, so iPod Touch is the next best thing that Apple has to offer. Walmart/ Sam's Club has one of the best prices, plus I've been watching the price. If I can find a lower price they will match it. Thanks for discussing. Happy myLotting!
@JenInTN (27565)
Those are really nice little contraptions..lol..I wouldn't mind having one of those myself. My girls have the nanos and I'm surprised they haven't put a letter into Santa for the touch. Walmart reall does have the best deals on them around here. I saw a couple of auctions on ebay that were pretty reasonable too. Take care and I hope you get one soon.
@callarse1 (4793)
Yea, I am sure I can get it. I have more than half of the cost right now. I'll buy it and it will be wonderful. Take care and have a nice day!
@hellcowboy (7383)
I agree there are a lot of great deals,for example on Black Friday my father got a new computer for four hundred dollars,and I bought my wife a Wii for Christmas since it was only two hundred dollars,and I know we had been wanting to get a Wii but were waiting until we could afford it,and I am not sure of anything I am waiting on now, even though I am always watching for cool games for the Wii and X-box 360 that might go on sale at stores like Wal Mart,which is where I work,and GameStop,which is where me and my wife buy a lot of our games.
@JenInTN (27565)
Black Friday is a great time to get a few good deals. This is the first year that I have not went on that morning. I get pretty good deals on video games off of Ebay sometimes. Check it out. I like gamestop too. Have you ever played Fallout3? If you haven't and you like RPG games..I hear it is awesome.
Black Friday is not fun for employees of places lol,and I will definitely try out FallOut 3 because I am always looking for new games to try,thanks for the recommendation.
@paula27661 (15899)
We actually got a pretty good deal on a new LCD TV just last month so we were lucky because our old television was on its way to TV heaven! At the moment my husband is looking for a good deal on a new barbecue; I don’t know why because I see nothing wrong with the one we have now but you know, it’s a man thing...(LOL) He’s hoping that he may find one at a really good price at the Boxing Day sales. I don’t mind one way or the other, I am quite happy to stay home and watch our nice new TV! Merry Christmas to your and your family Jen!
@JenInTN (27565)
Congrats on the new TV. They are really nice. I can hardly wait to get one. I am still holding off but I don't think I can wait much longer..lol. Now's the time for a good deal on those grills here. Men and their grills...LOL...Take care and I hope you had a nice Christmas too.
Oh ya,deals. I am sure you have read my thread about my great deal on the new LCD HD television. The one with the lack of a base. Remember? Ugly situation. Thought I had made a good deal. Ended up paying a bit more than if I had just picked up a regualar tv instead of a display model. Ya, deals.
@JenInTN (27565)
Oh yeah...I remember that. Sometimes "deals" are not actually deals at all. Guess we should all watch out for that. Thanks friend and I hope you had a nice Christmas.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, I have had my eye on discounted laptops. I want one so bad. I am waiting until I can save up some money so that I can take advantage of a laptop that is not that expensive. I would love to grab this big deal!
@JenInTN (27565)
Hi cream! I have found an awesome site that Dell has for refurbished laptops. They also have new ones that they are just auctioning off. It actually kind of works like ebay. If you want me to I'll IM you the link. Take care and good luck with getting that laptop.
Nothing really, I've seen a few things I'd like to have but I can live without them for now. I guess when I want something I just go get it. I did that with an iPod, I wanted to get one for my wife so I did, the next day they dropped the prices about $20.00 bucks, I guess I should have waited huh?
@JenInTN (27565)
Well...sometimes we just want it right away..lol..I guess it just depands on how much. There are things that I will just buy but I have been kind of waiting on the TV. Thanks for the response.
@VANILLAREY (1473)
I have not been tracking any products. The shops do not offer too much discount. Besides most of the shop here put a label with higher price and then give a discount on it. So it makes no difference if I bought a product during the festive season or other time.
@JenInTN (27565)
Hmm..maybe you could look online for a great deal on something. I have heard of places that over price their things and then "cut the price" so the customers feel they have made a good purchase.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
HEY JEN, I don't have my eye on a thing. I don't buy anything unless the one i have quits working.I don't know of a thing i want or need, good thing, lol.
@JenInTN (27565)
LOL...that is a good thing. Let's hope that it stays that way. Love ya.