More than one MyLot account in my household: is this problematic?

Recently my sister (who is moving to Sweden for 6 months.. in about 2 weeks!) moved back in with me and my dad due to leasing complications. She had a MyLot account long before she moved in, and although she rarely uses it, and I haven't encountered any problems with this so far, I just wanted to make sure that it's "legal" in MyLot's eyes to have more than one account in each household. A lot of "online earning" sites consider this to be fraud, but I don't think it usually matters with PTP sites. Am I wrong? Do YOU have more than one account in your household? Do you ever get nervous about being banned?
@victorywp (3526)
it is allowed to have more than one account per household in mylot, but it is advisable that those accounts are not referrals under each other. for your case, not a problem at all! happy mylotting!
@maria1081 (1252)
Me and my sister-inlaw are both member of myLot. We are living in the same house and probably share the same IP address. Since I referred her here, would that be a problem when it comes to payment? I hope not. I will appreciate some insights here.
@sid556 (31006)
Hi there maezee, I can't imagine it should be a problem. My daughter is on here at times and she logs in most of the time from my computer as she doesn't have one of her own. So far it has never been a problem for us. I think they can tell when someone is creating multiple accounts as opposed to those that have different family members on here. I'm really not sure how that works.
i remember the messages when i first joined mylot said mylot do not allow more than one active account per household but you can have check the terms again since i heard others have been banned from mylot many times but they still can create another one account smoothly.
@mommyboo (13198)
I don't think there's a problem with more than one account - because sometimes there's up to 4 people who live in the same place who have accounts. For instance, sometimes both a husband and wife have accounts, and maybe they have teenagers or a roommate who does too. The issue is not the number of accounts per household, it's that they don't want people sharing an account. AT least that's what I gather. With online gaming it's the same thing. You could have several different accounts because you have 3 people who play, what they don't want is for 3 people to share one account and pretend to be the same person....
I think you can't have more than one account in your household. You can have it if you have different IP and different computer. That's what I know. I never use more than one account in my computer. I hope I'm not wrong. The fact just, you can't have one account in one computer and one IP (or one household).
@lilgold (89)
it probably is, whenever you make two money making accounts on one ip is usually a problem, trust me it happened to me on 10bux.net
@sacmom (14317)
Hi maezee. No, you're not wrong. It's perfectly legal in mylotland to use the same computer. This is what it states in the faq's: "My family wants to sign up for an account but we only have one computer. Is it ok for my family to use the same computer? Yes, there can be more than one user that uses the same computer. Please make sure that each user has their own account, as well as their own PayPal or eGold account. Your accounts will be closely monitored due to the potential for abuse." Here's the link to the FAQ's page: http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq1.aspx#6 Admin needs to update it because as I recall we can share paypal accounts now. Oh, and there's only one payment method, which is paypal, but I think most of us already know that. To answer your question, yes, I do. My husband has an account on here as well. Though he's never on here, so I can't really count him, now can I? LOL And no, I don't get nervous about getting banned as I try my best to follow the rules (even if I think some guidelines should be broken ). Happy mylotting and happy holidays!
@rosdimy (3936)
If all account users want to stay logged on, use a different browser for each account. So far there has been no problem using this path, but I do not know about the future, because it can be abused (most probably scammers already know about this strategy).
I hope not me and my husband have one! :O
@nijolechu (1845)
I don't think there will be any problems. I think you will just have to log out of your account and then your sister can log into hers so she can be able to post stuff too. I hope you can get along with posting on Mylot at the same time.
@sconibear (8006)
My girlfriend and I both share this computer and we've both had myLot accounts for 2 years now and have never had a problem. There is a place if you go to "preferences" at the top of the page next to your earnings where you can fill out that you share your computer with another account.