Free address labels?

Do you get free address labels in the mail, from various charities and churches requesting a donation in return for giving you these pretty address labels? I got some in the mail recently from St. Jude's Children Hospital. I LOVE THEM! Unfortunately, lol, I don't have ANY money to spare (literally. I literally have ZERO dollars in my checking account. Ha.) And I'm curious to know if anyone else gets these, and feels bad when they don't donate back to the charity who provides these to you at no cost. Do you ever donate to these places? Is it because you feel bad (after they spent money on making you 'free' address labels?) or because you actually care about the cause? And how can these companies afford to do things like this? I'm not complaining of course..But I just don't get it! Can anyone explain this to me?
I do feel guilty not sending any money to them. If I do have the money to spare I do send alot less than what the minimum they ask for... like I'll send $5 and that's all. I also don't understand how they can also glue a nickel to some of those labels... couldn't they use that nickel to benefit their chairity rather than my coin purse? Or again another guilt you to donate strategy?
@jewels49 (1784)
I don't usually donate to these kinds of places because of the fact they spend money on these kinds of things. I prefer to donate to charities that keep overhead and frills to a bare minimum. However I appreciate the multitude of labels. They are great for putting in books, on my cds and dvds, cards that request my address, and even the occasional envelope.
maezee I get a lot of those and have found them to be really useful as my handwriting is not nearly as clear as those labels are . I use them for a number of things, and they come in handy. I have sent very small donations to some of these worthy causes but as I live on a v ery tight budget cannot spend much at all.'these do come in very handy though.
I have to say I love mine as well. I don't give out my money to them either. If they can print up those labels. They have more money to spare than I do.