Italian Sausage Spaghetti or Beef Spaghetti Which Is The Best?

I have often wondered what makes the best Italian spaghetti, does it matter what type of meat is used? The choices are very clear; the traditional spaghetti is beef, but many Americans forget that Italian sausage makes wonderful spaghetti, so which is the best?
I prefer Italian Sausage in spaghetti. I think it makes it more filling and adds a little spice to it. Plus I like sausage better than beef. In fact, I have never put beef in my spaghetti, only sausage and spices, maybe cut up some celery and green peppers to make the sauce chunkier (I don't like speghetti sauce that is like tomato water).
I do prefer Italian sausage over beef, but hen again I have used Angus beef to make spaghetti, it has a different taste, but it is delicious still.
@thenieruz (137)
If I had to pick one... I'd say Italian Sausage. Not a fan of spaghetti overall but I've had some bad experiences with traditional beef. Seems like the ones who can make spaghetti well make it with sausage.
If you know how to make Italian beef spaghetti it is simply delicious, the Italian sausage is one of my favorites.
@brymel25 (286)
I think Spaghetti with ground beef is the best. It has a more savory taste. One can also add up slices of sausage or hotdogs. Thinking of spaghetti surely makes my mouth water and right now, i am craving for it!