Do you Read and Reply all Mylotters' Response?

I was just wondering what other mylotters activity when someone replied to their post. As for me, I read it all seriously but I will not reply every comments. I will only reply if I feel I needed to, like asking for more information or questions or even to clarify the original discussions. What are the advantages of replying every comments? I also wanted to know if I need to reply all or not.
@minx267 (13630)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Yes, I do TRY and reply to every comment..The advantage is -you are getting paid for your replies... If you do not reply you are throwing away that opportunity to earn. it is called a discussion- that means back and forth banter. I know that it is not possible in every instance. Some Replies I receive just don't warrant a response. But I do try to engage the other person because that is where we make our money. and there is always some interesting stuff you can find out too.
Very true. Thank you for enlightening my thoughts or clearing all my doubts in terms of responding to all comments received. From now on, I will do my best or try to make some replies. I like this line, " Some interesting stuff you can find out"!
@minx267 (13630)
• Hartford, Connecticut
LOL, you are welcome.. and you can find out interesting stuff.. but you have to correspond with people.. :-) non relies don't increase your knowledge. Have fun responding!
@Hazelrose (2185)
Hi alohagems100,Yes i do,i used to read and response all responses of my topic,but now like you,i just only reply if its needed.Good Luck!