It happened first time...so funny...but it was his luck....i think :)

@eshaan (6193)
I am very lazy in marking best responses...there maybe discussions 2-3 months old, lying in my account which are unresolved..but today as i was adding comments to my latest discussions...'Blogging has become my first choice'...i saw that there was one response which is already marked as best response....i was wondering that when did i mark it..then i could guess that many times i click anywhere on the page to make it active..as i keep doing many sites at a time..many windows are open and to make another window active...we have to click somewhere..and a response with one line...got the best response...did this accident happen with you The responder should not feel bad..as he himself must not be expecting to get best there..there are many responses which are bigger and mean a lot...but i am sorry for others.....but this thing was really funny...it made me smile..when i discovered how it happened
@zed_k4 (17627)
LOL.. I agree; that's really funny. There was at least one time for me when something like that happened. I felt bad, because I was supposed to run through answers before giving a Br, but I felt that the accidental Br was quite alright. The answer was quite structured and very in point, if you know what I mean.
@eshaan (6193)
so double accident..but still everything was alright ..thats still more interesting...isn't it?
@zed_k4 (17627)
Yes, that's right..
@zed_k4 (17627)
Thanks so much for the Br, my friend..
This has not happened to me till today. Some of my discussions which are even six months old are still unresolved. I have to correct it one of these days. Anyhow the responder to whom you have given the BR, has got an early Christmas gift from you.
@eshaan (6193)
Yes...really i felt that when i saw it..that his stars are shining ..though the amount is not too big..still he got it...may his luck shine at many places like this..