Looking For The 10, But Still Haven;t Found It

@erikmama (12929)
What do you gotta do to get a star with a 10 in it around here? I have been a member for several months now, been very active, pretty good posts, etc.,yet for the longest I have had my little 9 inside my star. Not that i am complaining. I like my 9. I'm just wondering why I still haven't got that 10 yet? Gotta write a best seller or something?
erikmama you are not too far from a ten with your rating, I have further to go than you as I am at 86 and you are at 90 so a few more points and you will be in like flynn.Since I have come back these three months I have gone from 79 to 86 so the more points you get the more it seems to move us up.Good luck God Bless and Merry Christmas and a most happy New year.[
@bounce58 (17524)
Hi Hatley. Where do you see these 86, 79's and 90'? I got a 9 when I reached a hundred posts. Then it turned into a 10 even before I reached 200. I don't know why, but I must be doing something right. After this comment, I'll look around my profile and maybe find it.
@erikmama (12929)
Im with Bounce, where do you see these numbers at? Well, it is great to know that I am close to a 10. You musr really have to do a lot for that 10!! LOL!!
@Hazelrose (2185)
Hi erikmama,Well,i've done 10 for the past months,and i really dont know how do i got it.But now my 10 down to 9,may be i've done violations but i dont know what's the reason.Any way,dont lose your hope i know you will reach 10 soon.Your so nice and i know you can do it well.Good luck!
@erikmama (12929)
It took me nearly a year and a half, but I did get that 10. It stayed there just one day, but it was very exciting to have finnaly earned it, even if I never do see it agaib!!
I started out with a nine just like you have right now and then after a few days it was a ten. I don't know what I did to make it go up, however, I also didn't know for the longest time that you were supposed to rank other people's responses and such and I believe that is where the star ranking comes from. You will surely get to the 10 that you desire as long as you keep making good quality posts and as long as you keep starting good discussions and leaving really good feedback in those discussions. Those are the things that I do.
Don't worry, you'll reach a 10 star rating =D Just continue posting and putting a lot of effort into each post. The reason why we have the ratings that we do is because other people rate us either positive or negative for each post that we make. So the more that people like our posts, the more positives we will get ^-^ That will make our ratings go up =] Don't worry, you'll reach 10 soon!!