what is your zodiac sign and what does it say about you?????????

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
My zodiac sign is Virgo.it is said that Virgo people are very independent and they use their intelligence to get things done,they are problem solver,truthful,loyal and very determine.i also forget to mention that Virgo people are very jealous and very emotional.if you are a Virgo and you don't agree with anything i just mention or anything you can add,tell me how you are as a Virgo? what is your zodiac sign and what does it say about you?
@sagnik42 (3599)
I never really had the interest to know what my zodiac say about me. I just know my zodiac and that is enough for me. I am what I am. So, whatever the zodiac says about me, true or false, it does not really matter. I will not change myself because the zodiac says something. By the way, my zodiac sign is Aquarius.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
ok that is reasonable answer,i don't really follow up with my zodiac sign,i should had said i don't really follow up with the astrologies of zodiac signs,but by what i know is said about me is true.
@sagnik42 (3599)
Maybe I will take a look at mine. There is no harm in knowing what it tells about me and what are the facts that are true. It is nice that your zodiac tallies with you. Did you see it in any site? Then please give me the link. I will also take a look at it.
@sagnik42 (3599)
@Hazelrose (2186)
Hi DOLLYBABY,My zodiac sign is leo.According to my horoscope people in leo are conservative,loving and generous.I dont believe in horoscope but it seems that whats written there are true to me.I think maybe it is coincidence.What i really believes that God had plans every thing in mylife.Good Luck,Have a nice day!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
ok.i don't really follow up the astrology zodiac sign thing,especially the one that changes everyday.i would go online and check the zodiac personality.that's the one most times is true.
@Hazelrose (2186)
Hello DOLLYBABY,I'm not expecting to recieve the BR,But i'm so happy for this.Thank you so much,I really appreciate it.God Bless!
@coolcat123 (4392)
I am a leo and leo's are perfect as managing things, they always wants the top position and want to rule everyone. They become good politicians too. About me , it says that I am very strong person with personal weak sides too and very helpful to others.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
Wow,i guess it's a lot of Leos on mylot,nice to meet you all.
I don't do the zodiac. I don't even believe in all that! But, of course I wouldn't because I am a leo!! And we know leo's a sceptical of those sorts of things! lol!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
it's not an astrology it's a zodiac personality,it's no problem if you don't believe in it cause i don't believe in daily astrology,but zodiac personality is like doing a survey on other people who you share the same zodiac sign with.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, DollyBABY! I am an Leo. And my sign says that I am warm, generous, faithful, loving, determined and goal oriented. I am also bubbly as well. I am strong when it comes to communication and coming to conclusions as well. I am very loyal as well. There are so many great traits about an Leo but I can't think of them all at once.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well i think you probably state the most important factual stuff.thanks 4 being part of this discussion.you have a great day.
@bhav27 (443)
My zodiac sign is ARIES and it is guarded by RAM and is the first zodiac sign , Aries subjects are courages leaders with a genuine concern for those they command ,being responsible people , it is rare they will use their subordinates to obtain their objectives as a leader , but occasionally it does happen. Aries do not make very good followers as they are too "take charge" . they may be unwilling to obey or submit to direction for which they can see no reason , or with which they disagree. Aries are much concerned with self , both positively and negatively - self -reliant but also self centered [ sometimes] and concerned with their own personal advantages and physical satisfaction. Their immense energy make them aggressive and restless. This is what my zodiac says about me and i am really like this.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
wow,how factual,even they your zodiac said all those things about you which is factual stuff,do you believe in zodiac astrology?
I'm a virgo to my b-day is aug 29 i do argee with what you say i'm all of those things and more so crazy but cool at the same time.
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
My zodiac sign is Libra. I have found the following description at this site. http://www.gotohoroscope.com/libra-meanings.html [i]This sign of Libra is represented in symbolism as The Balance. The Sun, the ruler of our inner nature, falls in Libra, the exaltation of Saturn. Their love of justice, combined with the need to be fair and even-handed contributes to that characteristic difficulty such people find in making decisions quickly. I love justice but I cant say I am a balanced person. These people are rarely lazy. They work hard, and also demand that their partners work just as hard. They have a strong sense of justice and fair play. It is pretty unusual for them to express anger, but when they do it is usually a storm. I better skip this one. Sometimes I am a hardworker, sometimes I am lazy. Unfortunately I get angry rather easily. So I may not be a typical Libra after all! They are often very psychic, have curious presentiments, and would make very devout spiritualists, theosophists, and occultists, and yet so strongly endowed are they with the desire to reason out everything that their love of exact proof usually overwhelms their psychic powers. It does not make any sense to me.! This is not definitely me! They are often very successful as speculators, but they have little regard for the value of money, and have as rule great ups and downs in their careers. Libra is a sign that values peace at all costs, and is very fair minded. People like being around Librans, for in the event of a dispute they will seek a compromise. I am not a speculator. If I was I would be a rich guy trading in stock exchanges worldwide. They are often found in public life, but it is with their innate desire to adjust the balance of things by making laws for the betterment of their fellows. This people graciously accept praise for their achievements and will gladly give praise to others, when they deserve it. I have not made the break in public life yet! But who knows what will come in the future. These people are very good at science, and often spend their lifetime in study and research in some particular subject, again weighing and balancing every side of the question in the most conscientious manner. For this reason they make excellent doctors. Oh dear. Science was never my forte! neither research! As lovers these people are the most quintessential romantics among the zodiac. Venus ruling, they have an idealistic view of love and togetherness. Once these people fall in love, they start thinking of marriage. On the other hand these people seldom find happiness in marriage. In affection they appear to weigh and balance matters too much. In relationships generally, they invariably give back in kind what they have been given. Ok I can be a romantic guy! So this explains partially some of me!