Scrollover Ads

Maybe it's just me getting irritated, but these scrollover ads always seem to catch me... Like I will be scrollover down to make a comment and a big ad pops up in my face, and half the time you have to search to find the close button since it's often in a different location. It's just been bothering me lately because it seems like no matter what page I am on I get some big ad in my face that I have to close. How about you?
@syankee525 (6294)
yeah they are a pain, make sure you pop blocker is turn on that helps to keep them from poping up. if you dont how let me know i can tell you
I do use anti-pop up software and antivirus as well, although I think AC is safe from those types of threats, but for some reason they still pop up when I roll over them.
naw you need to turn on your pop blocker too. get on internet explore go to the top of the page look for tools, then a list will drop down you should see pop blocker it should say on or off. turn it on. the best programs for this is lova soft add wear (free) and spybot spy wear (free too)
You are not the only ones annoyed by those things. my husband and I and a lot of our friends are extremely annoyed by those stupid things. We both have poor eyesight, and sometimes they really screw with what little vision we have. The ones that make noise are even worse!!