What roles or characters do you play in life?

@writersedge (22579)
I'm the clown. Not all the time, but quite a bit. People count on me to be the clown. People call me up and say, "I'm sad. I was thinking what to do about being sad. Then it came to me, call -----. So I called you." People depend on me to cheer them up. I'm also the Teacher, the researcher, the sister, the wife, the pet owner. So what roles or characters do you play in your life?
Well, I am the scedule keeper, the researcher, the driver, the mediator, the financer, the rule keeper, the bookkeeper and the reminder.
@writersedge (22579)
Wow! Not just roles, jobs! I need a financier. I'm not the greatest schedule keeper either. I do researcher, driver, and reminder OK. Rule keeper when I'm teaching, rest of the time, I let that go. Gave up mediating years ago. Only financed something a couple times to help someone and it came out well for me. Take care and thanks for responding.
Well, everyone does things differently.
we play different roles in different situations.
@writersedge (22579)
That's true, but that doesn't tell me much. I've told you I find myself in a wife situation, sister situation. I'm not a Mom so I don't have that situation. So what situations do you find yourself in? Have you read the Mylot rules? 4 comments or sentences/questions/statements/ etc, is supposed to be the goal. Maybe if you read the other people who have responded, you will get the idea better. Take care and happy mylotting.
@writersedge (22579)
Sorry, 4 sentences at least. You can do more, of course. Please study other people's responces so you can get the hang of this a little more.
@carolbee (16243)
My life has several roles and all are fun and interesting. I am a wife, mom, grandma of 5, good friend to many, babysitter for one grandbaby, crafter and pet owner. I am one of those silly people who loves life and is rarely down in the dumps. Am happy and content which is my secret to being on an even keel all the time. Life is good.
@writersedge (22579)
Forgot about crafter, friend, and pet Mommy. Some more roles I have in life. Thanks and take care.
For the most part, I am the supportive daughter, especially during this week. I only have older brothers, and so my mother has always turned to me for support and to talk things out. This week (of all weeks of course) I especially had to be there for my mom because my Dad had to go out of town for a business trip. She was very upset that he was gone until tonight, it made the christmas week very hard for her, and my job was to be Ms. Cheer Upper, and I had to work very hard at cheering her up. But I know she realized and appreciated it, and no matter what, it was worth it. I am glad of the roles that I play.
@writersedge (22579)
I, too, was the only girl, but I was the oldest. Being the only girl, we get these cheer Mom up jobs. My Mom passed over in 1998. But I remember some great talks we had. You're making memories that will last a lifetime now. So go for it. Also, learn to cook anything that she makes that you love. Thanks for coming and posting here. Take care