What are the best unrequited love songs of all time?

@mjcookie (2274)
These songs make me feel sentimental, even though I haven't had any experience regarding unrequited love. I wanna listen to more of them, so you may wanna give me your best picks. Thanks!
@greenline (14864)
Hi. Yes, there are many love songs, excellent lyrics and beautiful music. One of the songs I feel to be one of the best of all times is "Love Me Tender" ! Very enchanting song. Every time I hear this song, I would feel the meaning of the song right in my heart ! This is indeed one of the best picks for me !
@mjcookie (2274)
Thanks for that. I'll listen to that right now. :)
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
*sigh* Unrequieted love:( Let's see. 'Plain White T's - Last Call', 'The Cardigans (also sang by New Found Glory)- Love Fool', 'Eric Clapton – Layla', 'Oasis: Stop Crying Your Heart Out', 'The Killers: "Mr Brightside' 'The Partridge Family - I think I love you' There are a lot more though:)
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
*I meant to write Unrequited Unrequited love makes my spelling fail, lol.
@mjcookie (2274)
Ah, yeah, I like "Love Fool" by the Cardigans. It's very catchy. Not until you have included that in your list that I realized that it's an unrequited love song. LOL. I was still a kid when it was playing in the airwaves, so I had no idea what the song means. I'll check the other ones out. :) thank you.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
You're very welcome, and thanks a lot for the best response! :)
@maria1081 (1252)
Unrequited love songs are often one-sided expression of love, not openly reciprocated and can be also called us break-up songs. This are the songs I can think of right now. 1. Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx 2. Every Breath You Take by the Police 3. Unbreak my Heart by Toni Braxton 4. Friend of Mine by Lea Salonga 5. Paparazi by Lady Gaga (the newest one)
@mjcookie (2274)
I love Every Breath You Take, even if it's an old song. :) About Lady G' Paparazzi, I used to dedicate that to my celebrity crush. It's more like a song coming from a stalker.=D Anyway, thank you for your list!
@ladygator (3469)
Lady In Red and Candle In The Wind are ones that always get my sentiments going every time.
@mjcookie (2274)
Lady in Red and Candle in the Wind. I'll check those out. Thank you.