It's Complicated - have you seen it?

I'm curious to know who else has seen this one. I just saw it last night and I thought it was OK. I feel like it looked better in the previews than it actually was, though. The movie, in case you haven't heard of it, stars Alec Baldwin, Meryl Streep, and Steve Martin - and is pretty much about this woman's failing marraige and going back and forth between two guys. The characters were interesting enough but I found myself somehow bored throughout it. Did anyone feel this way, too? How did you feel about this movie? And if you haven't seen it yet, are you going to?
@olisaur (1932)
I haven't seen it yet, but I have seen the previews. I love Meryl Streep, and I really love Alec Baldwin [on 30 Rock]. I thought the previews look really funny, particularly when Meryl Strepp screams. w
Oh don't let my opinion influence you! lol! You should see it for yourself and see what you think. I might just get bored easily.
I have not seen it yet but it looks good and is on my list of movies to watch....