if you could go anywhere in the world,where would you go????????

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I always wanted to go to Paris,cause think pairs is a beautiful country even though i believe all countries are beautiful in there very own way.
@mac_0217 (74)
Paris! Absolutely! I would love to go there. Although, just one fact I've learned about Paris, they have one of the worst airports compared to other nations. Its quite dirty, too bad that its the first thing you'll see when you get there but once you're out of the airport I'm pretty sure we'll appreciate the beauty of that city. I hope they do something about that. Other places that I'd love to see are Hawaii, New York, Las Vegas, Jerusalem, Bahamas, and a whole lot more. I've had the chance to go to places and its amazing to see the beauty and culture of different nations. I love to travel and see the world.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well we all wanna go see or travel the world but it does takes money to us there.am glad u had been to some of the places i wanted to go to and that you also had share your experience about,it make me look forwarding travelling to those places.
You're right money is a big factor when you wish to travel. For me it sometimes takes me a couple of months or upto half a year to save up for a tour that I plan to take. You just need to be diligent and patient in saving up and keep your eye on your goal and for sure you will achieve it.
@Rikogei (107)
Lhasa city of China,where is beautiful and sacred~
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
cool
Hi. Like you, I would like to go to Paris. But I would also like to visit Greece, Egypt, the Vatican and the Holy Land.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
that's good you wanna travel the world.
@coolcat123 (4392)
I have had a dream to visit Egypt, And if in future I got the chance to go anywhere around the globe, It would be Egypt. I know its a unique choice but I love history.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well i guess you would be following your dreams and that's a very good thing to do.
@jackie07 (40)
Me too if I were given a chance I want also to go to Paris, i think its one of the beautiful place in the world and they say its one of the romantic place ever. I want to experience and really feel if your in Paris.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
We i think we both got something to look forward to.
I want to go to New York or Las Vegas. It's modern city, full of light, and full of many celebrities! I will save my money to go there. Hope, Someday It can be true! I love Paris too! Full of beautiful model and beautiful fashion!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i would love to go to New York to visit my family there as well as go to Las Vegas sometime too,hopefully by next year when i go live with my husband in the US i will get to go see places i never seen before, when the paperwork is complete.
Vegas is my ultimate get-away place. I cannot wait to go there to play it big. I think I have to to a lot of MyLot so I can save enough money to go there.
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
I would definitely go to England right now. Despite having storms and cold weather I love it there. I feel that I should have been born british :)