do you have any special hidden talents???????????

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
I personally don't think i have any talents or maybe i just can't identify my special talent.so am just curious to know everyone else talents?
Hi. I believe that each and every one of us has special talents or skills. I used to believe that I am only good academically because I have a gift of understanding science and mathematics. Also, I'm not good in dancing, singing, and sports. But after graduating in college, I have noticed my special appreciation and interests in photography. I have not undergone any specialized studies on photography but many have told me that my shots look good or better than usual. I am planning to improve this craft better by attending seminars or special studies.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
you had just help me figure out my special talent when you said you were good with photography.i am good with computers and a lot people who knows me or talk to me know how good i am with computers,even my husband was telling me to take a course in computer,so i could become good at it.i had it inconsideration anyway.
I'm glad that you appreciate my response. Thank you so much. Most of the time, we are not really aware of our talents until such time that other people recognize or inform us that we are good at doing something.
At last you discovered your talent.
I don't believe that there is a human being that doesn't have talents. I was just like you before. I thought I don't have a talent but I discovered that my talent is to learn and copy the talents of others.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well i guess that makes me and animal then..lol...i just can't identify my talents just yet it appears to me.
I think copy a laten its hard! imagine those ppl that can write with their feet or walk miles with their hand crazy! But i you can do it awsome~!
That's not what I mean! You're obviously human so I'm sure that you have a talent. I told you, I was like you before.
I think 1 of my talents its to undertand and learn staff very fast or make staff very well iven doe i never done it or seen it before.. i use my ingenius to guess tha way!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well that's good you understand and learn to help fellow staff members mr genius. have a good day.
@Chad525 (349)
I can juggle.
@ronaldinu (12454)
• Malta
HMM.... Hidden? Well I wish I could develop more my writing skills. I would like to publish my writings. That is the only talent that I know of.