MyPoints & Memolink...

@erikmama (12929)
Are you a member of either one of these sites? They reward you for shopping onleine with points that are redeemable for gift cards up to $100. I have been a member of My Points and know it i s legot.So far I have received 2 cards. Memolink on the other had is a different story. It takes much, much longer to get points.4 months and I am not even half way to a $10 card. I did not read any good reviews about it, and if you want money, a check is made out to cash... I've heard bad stoorries about both sites.so now I want your opinion. Are you a member? Do you think they are scams?
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I have thought about using a site like that before but am not sure that I ever will. The one time I intended to use Swagbucks.com to shop and get swagbucks I forgot to use it. That's not the reason why I'm not sure that I'll ever use a site like that though. The reason is I have so many different sites. I've heard of both the sites you mentioned, but mypoints more then memolink. Sorry that I can't say more about it. There was a site that you could look up scam places on but I don't remember the website name!
@erikmama (12929)
Well,arent you a lot of help here!! LOL!! Im joking!! MyPoints is a really great site you should consider joining it. I dont shop through them,and earn 2 or 4 $25 cards in a year.Not bad if you ask me.Its quick and easy. My problem is we all have a different experience with a site,so you cant really base it on a review,you never know the whole situation. Points2shop.com is loved by many,but I feel like they took advantage or scammed if you will my mom. I wil eventually find out though.Hopefully it will be good news!!
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
You are right, reviews are nice but may not tell the story. After all there's so many different features of these types of sites that one review may vaguely say it's great, you join, and then your confused and / or unhappy with it. Hope you figure out what happened with Points2shop and your mom, and hope they didn't scam her! Maybe she'll get a nice bonus / refund for whatever happened!
@joimarquez (1840)
i think mypoints is the best. i have been a member of mypoints since 1998 and all i did was read my emails. there are times that i didnt read them at all coz i got busy and havent had time reading all my emails yet my earned points stays on. unlike other sites that deletes your earned points when your inactive for months. i have received over $500 worth of cards from mypoints.
@erikmama (12929)
Wow! Thats a long time to be amember,but I hope I ma able to enjoy being a member of MyPoints that long too.It really is a great site.Ive earned several gift cards from them very easily so I am pleased. Memolink is ok.If you download toolbars and all this other stuff you can earn points fairly quickly,but nothing beats mypoints! So happy to hear that you are a proud member!!
@denagary (88)
I am a member of both sites. Since joining Mypoints in 11/2008 I have earned and received $260 in gift cards. With Memolink, joined in 10/2008, I have earned $30.00 in gift cards. I do really nothing but read their emails and do their surveys. I use the mypoints toolbar to do searches and the only thing I really buy online through them are my airline tickets so I am not a bigh online spender. I like both because they have been aroung a long time and have been paying me. Who can turn away the free money?
@erikmama (12929)
It took me one year to get a card from memolink.it was just $10,not really worth the time and effort to me.But I really love MyPoints! I've earned several gift cards from them, and they really come in handy! I am almost ready to cash out for a $25 card,too,and I dont do any shopping! I love it!!
I've personally never heard of Memolink. However, I'm a member of MyPoints and I have been for several years. The one thing that I noticed about MyPoints that I am not particularly fond of is the fact that I was inactive for a period of time and I'm pretty sure that I lost some of my points. However, on the brighter side, I think it was in May of this year that I was able to get a $50 gift card for Amazon which I used for some of my Christmas shopping and now I am over half way to another $50 gift card. The majority of the points that I get from them are from the emails so I don't think that is too bad at all. I've done very little shopping through them to get more points.
@erikmama (12929)
Most of my points come from the emails, surveys,referals, and the free offers. i earn 2 or 3 gift cards in a years time, and it is so quick and easy to do it is well worht it. I love it!! Still very uncertain about Memolink, but almost have enough for a $10 card...We'll see!!
• , New York
I think memo link is down.