Burger King Cards

@erikmama (12934)
Have you seen the holiday cards,complete with a dollar bill inside? Would you give these to your friends? What do you think about getting one of these cards with $1 in it?
I didn't see them, nor have I visisted Burger King in a long time. I do think that it is kind of a neat idea though. I think that my mother once told me that when I was sending out cards (but this was actually for birthday cards) to put a dollar in them to bring the recipient good luck. Maybe that is some sort of old wive's tale and Burger King was trying to play on it so that they would be able to increase their revenue.
@erikmama (12934)
Hehe~I never even thought about that, but yo are right, I have heard this before too!! It is kinda neat now that you put it that way.I would have been offended up until this point, but I still think it would be a little annoying to still have to pay tax on something you got as a gift! LOL!
@callarse1 (4796)
I never saw those before. If someone just gave me one as a Christmas gift I would be offended. One dollar? Come on! Try ten dollars at least! I don't buy their dollar menu if I go there as I don't like their dollar menu. I usually buy their grilled chicken which is much more than a dollar. Did you receive a lot of their holiday cards? Let me know.
@erikmama (12934)
Maybe a good and cute stocking stuffer idea~But not as an actual gift.It would be insulting to receive just one of these.Especilly if the person doesnt know the things tha you like to east from the restaurant.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I am not sure what I think about them. I saw a commercial for them not too long ago and I thought it was kind of stupid / would be offensive if someone were to receive one. Just $1.00? All that would get would be something off the dollar menu, and it wouldn't pay for the tax included. I'd take it as an insult if I got it unless say I wanted to collect them.
@erikmama (12934)
LOL!! I am not sure,hopefully those cards were meant to be a practical joke type gift.I would also be a bit offended to receive a buck and still have to pay tax,nt to mention if I wanted fries and a drink!