The New MyLot

@erikmama (12929)
We now have Alice,so changes to MyLot will soon be under way. I hope these are good changes we will all like.ut what if MyLot does a toatl turnaround and its not the same? What if rules and guidelines are changed,and there are no more or fewer earnings?Would you stay or would you go?
hi erikmama oh I think that Alice will sort of sift through it all and hopefully use common sense and come up with just a few changes that we all will like, I for one am not going to worry as lifes too short to wear ourselves out in worrying about what might be. I was a worrywart for so many years and finally learned most of what I worried about never happened so now I do not worry nearly as much.e[/em]
@erikmama (12929)
Its good not to worry,and I am not worried,just wondering.I am sure all will be well withit,but seeking opinions if there are major changes.
hi erikmama for the best response always nice to get one.
I am hoping that the changes on here are for the better. I will stay on here regardless. I like being on here and meeting new people. I hope that payout will be a little bit more. I am hoping that on the quizzes we can get paid and make extra money. I love the topics on here and I do learn a lot. I used to belong to yahoo answers, but I never got money.
@erikmama (12929)
I like being on here too. It is a lot of fun to meet people and talk about all of the things that gets talked about here.I dont see that there are a lot of changes that need to be made,but I am still fairly new to the site.More pay would of course be better,but thats not going to happen.Having someone to voice our concerns with is nice,if there actually helped.
I think that Alice is here to make the site a better place for all of us, not a place that we will no longer want to be. At least I hope that is why she is here. So far, I think that the input in all of her discussions will be things that are going to make MyLot a much better place to spend our time. I personally think that there are going to be a lot of changes that will be made from her discussions, but I think that all of these are going to be things that make this a much more positive place to spend our time.