Do you eat Evening Snack?-kindly raise your hand

@maria1081 (1252)
My usual meal is composed of three meals a day and one to two snacks in between. Tonight I havent eaten my dinner thats why I'm taking my evening snack at this unholy hour. I know its not healthy to eat nearly before going to bed but I cant help it. I'm having cookies and a bit chips right now. Do you find yourself craving for a mignight/evening snack? If yes, what do you usually eat?
My hand is raised, haha! Yes, I do, I'll eat whatever I can find if I get hungry during the night. I've already got up and made a complete meal if I'm hungry enough. I can't see not eating because then I wouldn't be able to sleep. So far, it hasn't hurt anything and I've been doing it for years. Mmmmmm, love them chips!
@maria1081 (1252)
Same case with me, I wont be able to sleep without eating except when I'm really tired from travel.
I'm a frequent snack-er as well. I usually get a small snack in the evening, some cookies, or a small bowl of ice cream.
@cher913 (25891)
i actually do have a snack before i go to bed. i actually try to make it a healthy one. i eat 3 small meals a day and a small snack before i go to bed so i dont wake up starving in the middle of the night.