The Internet Can Be A Bad Thing Sometimes

@erikmama (12935)
There are several stores in my area that will not accept internet printed coupons. Since I love my coupons and there are so many good coupons online, this really sucks for me. Many times people copy the coupons, print up fake coupons, and more for free items. Do stores in your area accept these coupons? Always someone messing up something for us all....
@kaylachan (4778)
In some places they do. Most compnies the legit ones put percisions on their product to keep reproduction down to a minuim. Such as a watermark that is only visible if printed or coppied. Those who don't do such things and turning away cupons are just people who are hurting themselves more or less. However, I do know places that won't accept print-outs, but you can make your purches online and select to pick it up. Pizza hut is one of those places.
@erikmama (12935)
Some coupons you have to print off yourself, and I think this is where the problem starts.Yes,they are hurting everyone including themselves.
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
I have never had a problem as of yet. In fact I used one yesterday at Old Navy for 25%off of my purchases. It was great and I saved alot since thing were already marked down. People always find a way to cheat and make it bad for others. People like this make me sick.
@erikmama (12935)
I think it is more of a problem for free items. The signs I have seen have said somethinfg about free too.People print 5 or 6 off ans use them I guess. You are right people are going to do it on everything and find a way to do it.Which sucks and makes us all pay.
@lelin1123 (15647)
• Puerto Rico
Thank you for the best response mark.
It has been a while since I've used coupons that I have printed off of the internet because I haven't got any ink in my printer. However, before I ran out of ink, I never did have a problem redeeming the coupons that I had printed online. I was able to use them at Kroger, Wal-Mart and Target. I never did try them at Meijer because I seldom shop there. It really made for a great deal for me as well because Kroger would double the coupons so I was getting things for little of nothing.
No It don't! Indonesia doesn't have store that accept coupons from Internet as I know. But, Indonesia accept ticket from internet. We just need to screen capture the ticket from the browser then You can use it.