Christmas Gifts.

So, what are the Christmas gifts which you have got. Did you get everything you wished for or did you get things which you did not like. Why dont you share your joys and dissapointments on your Christmas gifts.
@cutepenguin (6455)
I got everything I wanted. I did get a few things I didn't really want, I think I am going to exchange some things. I don't really like clutter and we have a small apartment.
Nice to know that you have got everything you wanted cutepenguin, but what are they. I am more interested in knowing what you have got.And what are the thing which you do not like, which you are going to exchange.
oh, sorry...I mentioned in another post: I got craft supplies, cooking utensils, a toaster, a couple of sweaters, and a lot of other things. I am taking back a couple of pans to get different pans.
@bellis716 (4805)
Actually, I got more than I had wished for. The only thing wished for was a phone call from our two children. We did get a call from our daughter. Our son didn't call, but he sent an e-mail the previous day. He wrote that he would not be in a location where he could get cell phone reception on Christmas Day but wanted to wish us a Merry Christmas. That's all we wanted, but we received a couple of snack food baskets and a DVD player. I was happy that I did not get any dust collectors that I would be obligated to display.
I am happy that both of your children were in communication with you on the joyus day. Dust collectors, it is a very good name which you have coined. I have to read it twice, before I could understand it.
@coolcat123 (4391)
well, some disappointing news from my side as no gifts for me. But yes, I got some wishes. wishes are best gifts for me as it proves that the opposite person had not forgotten you yet and you are still a remembrance in his life. before I used to get new year gifts too but now due to this recessing and high prices , the common man's life is worst to suffer.