I Need help from friends with regards to my Paypal

hello friends, I know I haven't been around for such a long time. I'm planning to stay though. How are you all? How was the holiday? anyways, I just need help with regards to my Paypal,hoping some of my friends here can help me out through this. here's the case, I lack the money to spend for this coming new years eve,this year doesn't seem like for me..I have funds remaining on my Paypal account but I'm not able to cash it out--I tried using Xoom.com but it canceled the transaction because of their policy that Philippines to Philippines remittance is not allowed, it should be somewhere from other country.. I would like to know, if there's someone who can help me cash out the funds from my paypal. I will send the funds to your paypal account and its guaranteed that you will not pay anything with this transaction since I will have the fee deducted from th ebalance I will send you... calling all my friends, please help me out... thanks in advance Diselle
@callarse1 (4795)
Have you tired using the Pay Pal debit card? If you really need me to help you out I can, as long as it's not a scam and you're not trying to steal money. It looks like other people are here to help you, too. Just send me a message if you want to do it. Cheers.
hey callarse1, thanks so much for your kindness to help me out here, I found a new service online that made me cash out the funds through yespinoy.com..I actually verified my Paypal account using a smartmoney card sad thing about it is that it wont allow me to transfer the funds through the card since its not considered as a debit card nor a credit card.. If I needed help again, I will send you a message..thanks so much again
@kun2349 (23475)
YEah, how are u doing so far?? How's your holidays as well?? hehe ^_^ What happened to your paypal account?? I thought there's no minimum required in order to cash out, as long as u are willing to have some kind of deduction for it?? And what's xoom?? Purpose?? If u are transferring the funds to other's paypal account, how are they gonna be giving u the money then?
Holiday was okay, I just got back in town actually with hubby..There's no minimum cash out when your a verified member, its just that I cant cash out using the card I used to verify my account with them. Xoom is an online remittance service which allows senders to use Paypal..Its the only way I got so far to cash out the funds.If I transfer the funds to them they just have to use xoom to send the money to me through cash pick up.
I read the other comments and it seems like you can't use a bank account to transfer your paypal funds to it. What you could do, is maybe you could as for a check or have a family member cash it out for you? How about your parents? Or your siblings that have a bank account. What you can do is transfer your paypal funds to their paypal and have them transfer that into their bank account and then later take that amount out and give it to you. Or you could ask for a check but I don't know if that's possible in the Philippines. I know that in the US, there's a fee of $1.50 to get the money by check. I hope this helped =]
I really wish all that is possible..I know few steps on how I'm able to cash out the funds but what's keeping me from able to do it is the bank accounts--the members of the family doesn't have bank accounts which is pretty typical here in the Philippines, I do have an ATM but the bank is not supported by paypal which sucks..