Someone whom I love to be with

I have some one whom I met some ten years ago. She is sweet, meritorious calculating and soft spoken. These are the qualities which I lacked in me and that is why I was naturally drawn to hr. She is five years junior o me and even now she flaunts the disposition of someone five years senior to me. Her agile gait, her smile her look all bore a divinity which I found made her different from others. That seems like telling fairy-tale isn't it? But this comes straight from the heart. That is what I felt when I saw her smile at me in our college garden for the first time. She gave a look of familiarity and smiled and then went on telling about her family to a complete stranger like me. I liked the song she sang and the way she made me feel at-ease. She was and is a gift. Years later she help me a,lot. On one occasion I had to book my flight tickets and I was new to internet banking. She helped me book a cab when none were available when I had left the school in Hyderabad. She's very practical in her thoughts and have a good foresight. At times of my boredom, she entertained me with some of teh good moves that she had downloaded. She is gracious and she is elegant. She is hardworking and she measures her words and smiles. I like her in my own way.She's spiritual and complete in her own way.
@apexiph (123)
Hi. If can, I would always wanted to be with my mother days and night. I want to serve her as long as she still live. Unfortunately I can't because I worked in other area that quite far from home. I only have my weekends to spend with her. I always make sure that weekend is the most quality weekends for me and my mother.
aparajita she sounds like a really wonderful friend,and' I can see you really appreciate all her fine qualities. She sounds like a very thoughtful person. I am an elderly woman and my best woman friend is nine years younger. we have been friends for some twenty years. My friend is outgoing, and motherly,and loves people. She offers to take me places where I cannot walk, and well shes all that anyone could possibly want in a best friend. I would do anything for her as I owe her so much. our sons were friends first then we met and became very good friends. its so lovely to have a special friend like you and I have. I am really glad for you.
To have friends like these is as if discovering a treasure chest. These people are gifts specially sent for us, to help us grow in spirit, boy and mind.They also have been with us, perhaps, some time in our past. Age is no bar where love is concerned. To find such special friends imply that we too are special and that, love is universal.Plzz convey my regards to your friend.