Forgot peoples to make jokes? they forgot to smile in those days?

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
Even here in Mylot, they forgot to smile, and take all so seriously; i am right? DO you think that peoples must to smile sometimes?
@asanlee (408)
yeahh...really agree with u, even in mylot, we talk about something serious,mayb should be more relaxing. Laugh is good for health, it will help our blood circulation. do u think it's good idea to put more funny silly picture in Mylot, just to make us laugh? So start from u now, change your profile photo to something make me smile...will u?
@icesmile (7172)
Hi, maybe i will change my avatar, even i like this avatar a lot, because i were sure that peoples know me with this avatar, i will try in one day....
I agree! I post often in the politics section and many people there could sure use some smiling.
@ckyera (17261)
i think people must smile most of the time! it will make our days brighter and it will bring good feelings! and i think its good for our health! i think some people forgets to smile because they are taking things too seriously! and maybe they have some problems or something... but on my part, i always love to smile that i even find myself smiling even in a middle of problems...hehe
@marianna45 (1400)
Maybe because life is very hard, all is very expensive, peoples don t have work, they forgot to smile, even peoples come to internet just to relax, in my opinion. Sometimes i like to smile, to find just a little humor here, but if peoples can t smile, this mean that they have a problem.