Happy New Year Mylot and Mylotters!!

Boise, Idaho
Yes, another year is passing us by. Have we accomplished everything we wanted to this year? I know I didn't. I did well in the attempt though. I have about 4900 threads I have answered or started on Mylot so far. I have been a member on Mylot for about 2 years now. I didn't realize it had been two. I am wondering how long others have been members. How happy are you with your experience here? Do you wish you could get on here more often and do you promise yourself to do just that in the new year? What are your plans? I am going to try to get on here alot more and find some interesting questions to start threads about. The possibilities are endless. The ideas, feedback, opinions, experiences, and answers to the hard questions can all be done right here. It is like a phanomenon! We can make as diverse and original as we want to. So tell me yours plans. More? Less? More of the same? More diverse? What?
@Lakota12 (42684)
been here I know for 4 years. and I am here every day so dont know if I will do more might if I can think of things to post!
Four years!? Wow! No wonder you have such a high number. I am working on it. See you in 2010!
@Lakota12 (42684)
yup four. Almost from the beginning. had gas invite me before she got Gissi. lol
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
I have been on here for two years now as well. I think my plans for mylot this year is to spend as much time as I can on here. I hadn't had a job until recently and yet I didn't make as much as I could have because I was goofing off. Now that I have a job, I guess I am more responsible and serious so I hope to make more money on here for wants and needs. I'd also like to have a certain number of posts here every month to kind of up the number of posts I have. I think the more posts a person has the more they have of friends and the more they get responded and commented to. I'd like to be able to respond and comment to all of my unresolved's and go through each page of my started and look through them all, maybe thinking of different discussions to start, or just going through and responding and commenting to as many of my responder's discussions as possible.
That is a big task. Hope you get it done!
I was gone for a while but I've come back strong. I'm trying to find new discussions about all sorts of topics so I can generate some writing. If I would have stayed consistent I might have been at 10,000 by now. Its a goal I'm looking forward to. I plan to do more because I value the friends and feedback that I get on myLot.
You were? I do about the same as usual. Hope to do more this next year. More money would be nice.
@musicman6 (2371)
Happy New year to you also, celticeagle! And yes, I have enjoyed myLot the 3yrs that I have been here! It satisfies my interests, I get involved in the discussions, and I have made some friends on here! I do wish I had more time to devote to myLot, because there are a lot of discussions that go unnoticed, by me and others! My plans are just to keep visiting, and discussing here on myLot, for me it's the perfect avenue of ventilating from everyday strife!
I agree! And get payed for it to boot.