What do you have planned on the road to happiness for 2010?

Boise, Idaho
What's important to you in 2010? What are your goals and how are you driven? Do you plan to send in another manuscript or write another book? Are you planning something for kids or other family members? Some major change in your job? Are you still in school and finishing that before making alot of plans? For me I am going to write more and try to make more money so we can go on a nice vacation mid summer.
@Lakota12 (42684)
Got 2 goals one to go see son in Tenn in MArch another one to go to family reunion n June Just got to save the money!
I would like to see Tennessee someday too. I am part cherokee and would love to see the area through the Appalachians.
@Lakota12 (42684)
The East part of Tenn is beautiful in the Smokies. and thats part of that trail also the Blue Ridge . I have drove up the whole side of the trail but didnt drive on it and I know I missed alot! Hope Ya get there one day!
Thank you. Me too! Maybe I will see ya along the way. I wouldn't know ya though. Hmm.
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
I want to write more, and hopefully earn more money from my writing. During the last few months, I've lost about 21lbs without really trying, and I feel and look so much better that I want to carry on losing in the New Year. I also want to see more of Europe, preferably in our camper van, so we can stop off in places we like.
That sounds great! I would love to know your secret to losing the weight. Congrats on that! I would love to see Europe also. Ireland and such. Thanks.
• Spain
Just eating healthily and lots of exercise. We've had a very warm autumn here in Spain, so we've lived on fruit and salads, as we haven't felt like anything else. And of course, it's so much cheaper and fresher here. And I go swimming virtually every day as well. As I said, it's come off without any effort, really.
That really sounds nice. I hope to do that in the Spring.
@JenInTN (27565)
My plans for 2010 just consist of trying to take a few more steps towards where I want to be in my life. Keep my 4.0 grade point average, be a good mom, and for the first time in two years...take a real vacation. I have went to Indians but I would really like to go somwhere I haven't been yet..preferably with a beach..lol.
Well, a 4.0 grade point average is nothing to sneeze at and alot of work. I hope you reach all of them and get a beachy vacation!
@JenInTN (27565)
Thank you celticeagle!
@writersedge (22579)
I want to stop gaining weight and when summer comes, actually loose weight. I would like my bills and the money I have coming in match. I would prefer some breathing room and to have the money be more than the bills.
I wish you the best of luck in that!
@writersedge (22579)
Thanks and best of luck to you, too.
I don't have any big plans for the year to come..I just plan on continuing to spend quality time with my husband and kids and to also be a little bit more crafty with different things and hopefully like I am guessing everyone is wanting to do is to make a little bit more money for fun spending...
I think that is a good thing. I am wanting alittle more money this year too. Good luck to you!
Thanks celtic same to you...
@mistlady (114)
2010 started very well for me because I just got a job in a well reputed company. I have great plans for the year. Firstly just like you I want to make money and save enough to buy my own car. Then I plan to take a better job in a bank where I have already placed my resume. I plan to travel for holidays and meet friends and family. I am planning to spend a lot of time with my family.I want to make new friends and keep in touch with family and friends. I also want to read a lot and increase my knowledge. I am determined to relax and keep myself destressed along with all this so that I enjoy every moment of whatever I do. I have plans to visit all the new malls that have come up in town and to do lots and lots of shopping and most certainly change my wardrobe!! But before I do that I am determined to slim down so that I can fit into all the love clothes that I buy for myself.I also want to give out a lot of gifts to friends and family. I also want to start saving to buy an apartment of my own but I guess I will have to shift that to the next year. So much for new year plans and new year resolutions!! Welcome 2010!!
Keeping destressed in life is very important. Get plenty of sleep and eat well is my advice to you. All else will fall into place. Have a good one.
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
My husband and I are going to be going in February to try to get a loan for a car, then after that, we want to get a home at some point. Not sure when we'll do that but I really hope we can do that sometime this year. Other then that, I think one of our goals is to just buy things we want, and I think we'll be saving for a vacation as well. We haven't talked in length at what we want to accomplish in 2010, but we do not want to get a car, and we do want to save a great deal as well. Personally I'd like to make some good money online this year to pay for our wants as well as to save, other then that I'd like to start purchasing things for my husband and my home, little knick knacks etc. I'd like to do a nice thorough cleaning of mine and my husband's room but would need my husband here as well so we can decide what we want where in our room. I'd like to make space in our closet for things that we'll purchase for our new home. I guess my feeling is the more we have for our new home the closest we are to getting it, lol.
I hope it all works out for you.
Every year I have the same goals and I never finish them. This year I am going to finish my goals from last year. Im going to reach my goal weight and pay off our credit cards, Im going to get a great garden planted and put more money in savings, Im going to read 100 books, and do more service. This year I am getting some people to follow me and watch over me so I am more likely to do this. More vacations with my family would be great too!
That sounds like quite an undertaking. I hope you reach all your goals.
@gemini_rose (16193)
I have made a few plans for 2010, I am going to start selling again on ebay and places like it, and I am also going to be doing some courses later in the year when my daughter starts school full time in September so all in all it should be a good year!
Busy one too!
We travel a lot so I'm hoping for some new experiences down the road. We've been to both coasts and I'd like to visit so more southern states. We do everything as a family together so more tropical locations would be nice. We may travel overseas to Hawaii or even farther do some missions work.
I have only been to the Pacific coast. Would love to see Salem and Virginia Beach. Also the Carolinas and Tennessee because of the cherokee history there and I am part cherokee. For some reason I have never had a desire to see hawaii. I would like to see some other tropical Islands though. Mission work would be very fulfilling i think. Thank you for your response.