is god jesus??????????

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
Well the bible is factual and it state that God is the Father and Jesus his is Son,but most people of today world confuse them both and think that Jesus is God,thinking that Jesus and God is the same person when they really are not the same individual.Jesus is God's son and appointed king,Jesus is the firstborn of God,he was used in creating all other things.if you look at Col 1:15-17.Jesus was all use in the creation of making all animals and humans working alongside God,if you remember in Genesis where God said let's make man in our own image,he was talking to Jesus.
@1hopefulman (26194)
You are absolutely right, the Father and the Son are two different beings. They have different personalities, though they agree on everything. The Father is older than the Son and the father gives birth to the son and not vice-versa. Even when Jesus desired something different, he went along with the his Father. Matthew 26:39 (New International Version) 39Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i am glad we could agree on this topic and do have a clear understand the difference of god and Jesus are two different people..unlike some people they think it's the one person..meaning thinking they both are the same like..like Jesus is god...people need to read their bible more often.
@1hopefulman (26194)
Thank you for the BR award. It is much appreciated. I do agree that people should read the Bible more and understand it. I wish you peace!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
your welcome!
Actually no, in Genesis (from the Jewish Torah) God was speaking to Adam, the first man. The tale has nothing to do with Jesus being the one begotten son, or the divine incarnation of God on Earth.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i don't know where you get your information from....it's the dumbest thing i ever heard....never heard nothing like that before...we all can't agree on the same thing...especially biblically...we all have different religions and beliefs...so we all gonna say what we do it right or try to make others see things the way we see them....
In the Bible it states that Jesus sits on the right side of God's throne. It also says "Father, Spirit, and Son. So I gather that you have a good question. I asked this to my Preacher before and understood that it is complicated. I think I believe that God and Jesus are the same, but different.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
your are completely confusing yourself cause first you said jesus sites on the right side of god's throne and now your gonna say jesus and god is the same person,then you said they are different.you just don't understand. god is the father of us all who made the heaven and the earth and because he loves us so much he send his son jesus to be crucified for our sins.if you don't understand by now i could go on. thanks 4 your view.
@Java09 (3085)
Well,what you're describing is the belief of trinity.I do not believe in the trinity.It's not in the Bible so I don't believe in it.I don't know how Jesus can be God ,when in the Bible it says'"god sent His son Jesus to die for us on the cross."God didn't do that himself,so I really don't know what makes people believe in the trinity.I noticed alot of religions call Jesus,the God of the Old Testament.It really don't make any sense to me.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i guess you didn't read what i wrote with understanding,i wasn't referring jesus is god and i was not even talking about trinity to begin with.sorry your confuse
@ronaldinu (12445)
• Malta
I don't know to which religion you belong to. As a Christian I believe that Jesus is the son of God. God is one but there are three persons but one God. Three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, these Three Persons being truly distinct one from another.