Do you love to be in weddings?

I love weddings and love to be at them. Getting married is such a wonderful time. I am very happy to go to weddings but I love to be in them. It gives me the excuse to get all pretty for the night and dance the night away. I especially love the receptions. Receptions are the best part of a wedding. The food,dancing and having a few drinks. I can't express how much I actually love being in weddings and having fun afterwards. It's just so wonderful to see two people come together in love and then have a blast at the reception! I can't wait until the next wedding.
I have only been at 2 weddings that I know of. They were when I was a little kid. I don't rememebr much of them. I dress up every friday and saturday when i go out with friends. So when a wedding comes im pretty sure I would be all dressed upmore than ever!
@Porcospino (18428)
• Denmark
I have only been at 3 weddings. When my cousin and my uncle got married I was still a child, and I don't remember much from those weddings. I remember the dance though. In my country the wedding dance is a part of the tradition. The guests form a circle and the bride and the groom dance inside the circle. The circle gets smaller and smaller as the guests move closer to the couple, and when the circle is so small that they can't move they kiss eachother. I remember that part of my uncle's wedding. A few years ago one of my closest friends got married and they had a big party with a lot of relatives and friends. There were a lot of songs and a lot of speeches, and I had a really good time at the party.
@airakumar (1555)
Wedding is something one enjoy a lot. A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage or a similar institution. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, different families, etc. People come and go but the essence of the ceremony remains the same when videotaped..You need just the right person to make taking your marriage vows truly memorable--an officiant willing to create the perfect ceremony that captures your personalities and beliefs. I love to be on wedding and I have enjoyed many of my relatives and friend's wedding ceremony.
@airakumar (1555)
@airakumar (1555)
@bhav27 (443)
yeah i love to be in wedding too as i like weddings a lot , here in india weddings are done superable and there are lots of dishes , varity of food in weddings , in some wedding the decoration is so good and food is so tasty that one loves to attend the weddings again and again and moreover i love to be a part of someones happines and it is really nice scenario when the two lovers or you may say two souls get knot in the a relation known as marriage , really like to be a part of a marriage. love it
@goldeneagle (6775)
I hate being in weddings, but my cousin is getting married on January 9th, and I have to be in that wedding, so I guess I can do it once in a while. I didn't even want to be in my OWN wedding, let alone someone else's LOL
@stephcjh (32327)
I hate to be in weddings. I hate dressing up. I do not look good dressed up since I have gained weight. I do not like the dresses that they pick for me to wear either. I would rather pick my own in the color they choose.
@ruchimom (280)
Hi I love to be in the weddings to.But when I got married the feelingwas all together very different. I was so tired,stressed and so sceptical about my new life.But now that I am a mom I just love to get dressed and attend weddings.I love the food(don't get me wrong) but I love the whole aura,ambience of the weddings
@donsky14 (5963)
Wow...so when are you planning to the tie the knot yourself?