Some ads are not given credits in trekpay.....!

@srganesh (6349)
Do you experience this?Only for the past two days,I am noticing it.Especially those light blue colored ads that suddenly come in are not credited when clicked.Is that what you too experience there?Could it be a bug?
@titan_90 (539)
I have seen that a particular link does not give me any credit on every single day.I think this is not a bug.May be that link does not have any credits at all.Anyway, it is just my point of view, I may be wrong.
That may happen in any sites. It may be because of some technical problem. If it continue, you can bring to the attention of the site authorities. They are a good paying site. I got my first payout few weeks back. Now I am ready for my second payout. This time I am waiting to become my funds more than #10. May be tomorrow, I will be on the target. I got $5 as Christmas bonus. Where you can see such a site?
@delkar (1716)
Yes , mee too, but i think everyone has that problem . But i`m happy with trekpay, because they paied me $6 for so liittle work . But i know that some people from USA or Canada earn a lot more than me, but i`m happy for how much i earn . They are honest and we can earn really good money out there, without to much work . That`s the dream of every guy , to earn money easy .