Violet/pink for men?

Blue, black and white are tagged as boys’ colors because it’s simplicity and being just plain. I have noticed that men were so affected by the preference of color especially in pinks and lavender. But as time goes by more and more men had changed their color preference into pink and violet. For some it is a not a subtraction of men’s pride and being macho when they start to wear shirts in pink and purple. In fact it’s the trend for 2010. do you go for it too, boys? is that an issue to you too?
@ratyz5 (7830)
Well, I have no issue with colors, as long as they would look good together with the other clothes that I wear which would have other colors as well. Wearing pink or violet doesn't really take away masculinity. Its really just dependent on one's perceptions of things. How they would associate things, even color, to gender. I have been wearing pink shirts since I was in college and with minds there that aren't conservative, would be open minded about things. I have also a violet shirt that really fits well with the trousers that I wear to work.
well i always love seeing men in pink because they look neat and fragrant. i admire seeing executives in pink. they look fabulous and expensive.
@ratyz5 (7830)
And with your statement just points out that you as well have associated such colors into certain recognitions which you find very appealing to your preference (^_^ )
Pink is the color most associated with girls. Boys like darker colors because its more manly to have a strong color. There is nothing wrong with the color pink, it can be soothing to little girls but boys prefer blue or red, colors that give them a sense of belonging.