Have you returned any Christmas gift?

I mainly got money this year for Christmas, so there was no need to return any gifts. But I was quite amazed how busy town was in the days after Christmas. I assume it is people returning their gifts. Or spending their Christmas money. Did you return any gifts this year that just weren't right for you?
I have one gift to return, but I have not returned it yet. I had learned that the stores are extremely busy the day after Christmas. I had worked once during the Christmas season and had vowed to never shop the day after Christmas again. My husband is off on Friday (New Years Day) and we will be going out to dinner and shopping. I want to get groceries and exchange one of my gifts. Other than that I liked everything else I had received.
That's a good thought. I guess, most people try to get it out of the way before they have to get back to work - that's why it is so crowded.
@jewels49 (1783)
I have never returned a gift that someone bought for me. I did however have to return a belt I bought for my husband because it was sized wrong. I've always felt like it would be mean to return a gift that someone had spent time and energy picking out for me.
I understand, but if I give a gift and get it wrong, I'd rather have it exchanged for something they like than never being used.
@rene12 (797)
It would be really rude to return back what you have recieve. It is like the feeling of them taking the gifts they have given to you :D
I know what you mean. But if you don't like the gift, it's just in a cupboard and gathers dust. That can't be what the gift giver wanted?
We didnt have Christmas this year but in past years i have also turned to giving gift cards and money more so that the people wasnt getting things they didnt really want. As our children grew older it became more difficult to buy them things that i knew they would want. Its just easier to give a gift card to their favorite store at the mall so they pick what they really want. I hate having to keep track of reciepts incase someone dont like something.
That's true. My aunt used to give me a gift with the receipt in the bag so I could return it. It makes sense but makes it less feeling like a gift.