the rabbit leaves the wolf pack

@jb78000 (15178)
yep this is a discussion all about my favourite subject. and will probably be deleted. as i have things to do with seaweed next year i am more or less leaving - coming back about once a week to annoy people during january and after that i don't know. now regretfully leaving my favourite ever subject what about you - any plans to reduce or increase your mylot and other internet sites in the near future? happy new year
@thea09 (18320)
• Greece
That's right, all you ever think about is seaweed these days, first it was potatoes, then it was plants, and now seaweed. Just take off and leave me in the lurch here rabbit, no thought for anyone else blah blah. Anyway last time you were leaving for good but now you're on a slow detox of one day a week.
@jb78000 (15178)
i know - small steps are better. and i am addicted. anyway please note that this discussion is not as egotistical as it looks - its main purpose is to annoy people. this especially to whoever added 'rabbit stew' to my tags.
@thea09 (18320)
• Greece
I swear I did not do that. Did you, or have you got a stalker. I shall go and rectify the situation immediately.
@jb78000 (15178)
i have a pretty good idea who it was. and i am getting the barbecue ready for this person
ah blue bunny you will be back, cannot keep a good blue bunny away long. I will be mylotting like crazy as the blasted schoolboard has decided we oldsters do not need the programs that we were having here so they can cut back on their diminished funds, after all we are just old fuddy duddies to them anyway. so mylotting will be my way' of fighting boredom here in this oh so not scintillating retirement center. at least on mylot I can talk to people of all ages and not hear all about someones latest operation. he he
@jb78000 (15178)
back once a week next month - after that not sure. i really have to concentrate on studying next year. i could of course start all my discussions based on coursework - how many discussions about seaweed biochemistry do you think i could start?
@thea09 (18320)
• Greece
Would they be more riveting than discussions about marine life?
@jb78000 (15178)
my discussions about marine life have been consistently excellent and entertaining. i am especially proud of the classic 'what is your favourite fishy?'
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Rabbit, who's goint to annoy people if you go? What's Fjaril going to do for biccies? What are we all going to do for carrots? Please stay, and I'll take Thea's Rabbit Recipe Book away - that's a promise!
@jb78000 (15178)
i'll give you some free lessons on annoying people tonight if you like sandra. i am a qualified teacher and i am annoying so you should leave an expert
@thea09 (18320)
• Greece
We should do another joint discussion before the bunny starts collecting seaweed as little snacks. I'm quite partial to that actually, the slim green packets from Japan. They don't sell it here though but someone gave me a licquoirice allsort earlier which they also don't sell here.
@jb78000 (15178)
ok what is the joint discussion going to be? about carrots?
I hope you enjoy your year. I am going to try to be here more. Try to get more writing done as well. It all takes work. Doing something fun too helps. Refreshes and makes you feel better. I have several survery sites and writing sites I will be spending more time on. Have fun and enjoy your year!
@jb78000 (15178)
hi celtic - what other writing sites do you use and what kind of writing?
The usual ones that have already been mentioned on here. Enjoy!
@jb78000 (15178)
just wondering what you write about
@dawnald (84124)
• Shingle Springs, California
Did I happen to mention to you that the ocean is not a comfortable habitat for wabbits? Well seriously though... Do pop in while you can. We'll miss you. And as for me, myLot is the only site I'm currently managing to stay caught up on. I wish I had enough time in the day to keep up with Yuwie, Facebook, Ning, etc. etc. etc. and still have a life, but not possible. Something had to give...
@jb78000 (15178)
i am a sea rabbit. i am on facebook but have never actually used it - just accepted a few requests. i might because it would actually be useful for keeping in touch with people. mylot i think has run its course for me i am afraid - but as i said i will be in once a week for a while to be irritating. and you can email
@dawnald (84124)
• Shingle Springs, California
Irritating is good.... you can e-mail me also and/or find me on Facebook!
@jb78000 (15178)
will go astalking when i have a chance
@debrakcarey (19925)
My absense has been due to lack of internet access. I talked my ex into allowing me some use of his...just to drop in and say hello to my friends here and now you're leaving? lol I've missed you all this past month. Don't really know when I can be on regularly, hope to see you if I do managed to be here. What is your reasons for leaving? MyLot won't be the same without you.
@thea09 (18320)
• Greece
Too late Debra she's gone, I've been earmarked with clean up duties. We missed you too and hope to see you back on here soon. Bunny will be visiting from time to time but for now shes gorne off playing with seaweed. Plus she got a bit irritated by being insulted so much and called annoying when she clearly was.
@jb78000 (15178)
hi debi - sorry i missed this last week - i thought you'd left. main reason for only coming in once a week is wasting too much time here. also the place can get a bit childish. thea the person who says i am annoying most is ME. i am annoying and happy with this.
@RawBill1 (8542)
• Gold Coast, Australia
I have plans to reduce my time spent on some internet sites this year. I will be trying to stay active here, but not being so active at a few others. I feel that it is time to get outdoors and pursue some of the things that I keep meaning to do around the house and in the way of exercise. Happy New Year to you to and all the best with what you are doing!
@jb78000 (15178)
happy new year back to you. i came here yesterday and had a lovely time annoying people and doing a bit of tidying this morning but suppose i had better get on with things now. back at the weekend.
@sutent (1060)
Hi judith, Very complicated discussion for me. I read several times to understand its meaning. I really understand your situation, as work is more important. As to me, i have leave mylot more or less in recent. Currently, i visit mylot for a little time and response several discussion and leave away. But i think i would never leave mylot for a long time. It really help me a lot, especially in my written English, make me happy by exchanging my viewpoints with friends from all over world, of course including you. Additionally, i had gat my first part-time job salary, although it is less for me and can help me nothing. But i enjoy this expeience. Not talk so much. Have a good time every day, my friend.
@jb78000 (15178)
hi sutent - mylot is a good way to practise and improve your english. i think mylot should consider expanding to other languages so native english speakers could practise foreign languages too.
Happy New Year JB, may all your dreams and doings with seaweed come true! Good luck in all and you will surely be missed. If there is a way to convince you to stay instead of fading out please stay!!! I am quite unsure of the future but would like to continue with myLot so I don't see any increase or decrease of computer usage unless the darn thing craps out again.
@jb78000 (15178)
happy new year back to you lina and thankyou for your seaweed related wellwishes - will be popping in weekly for a bit. hope you continue to enjoy yourself here