What of your myLot "interests" would you like to see more popular?

There are a lot of interesting myLot "interests", but some of my particular picks must not be too popular. I have gotten no responses, or the last person who started a discussion or commented on anything there was months ago. For instance, I can gab away on the topic of figure skating or ice skating . . . one of my big real-life interests as I am a spectator of the sport, as well as someone who actually skates competitively (well, used to anyway!). But, it's not a heavy topic here on myLot - oh well. What interests do you have that are not high traffic on myLot? Do you go to other sites or forums to discuss these interests since it's not "big" here?
My biggest interest in life is scrapbooking and more specificially digital scrapbooking but I too have found the same problem with the discussions that I've started in those arenas as you have with the discussions that you have started regarding figure skating. I think I must be the only person on mylot that does digital scrapbooking and one of a very small minority that does scrapbooking at all. Yes, there are other places that I visit to talk about scrapbooking because there is no one else here that talks about it. Actually, I was a member of those sites long before I became a member here, but I would love to see some discussions in those areas on here as well.
Hee hee - and I have felt that I must be the only person who figure skates on myLot! Scrapbooking is a big thing . . . I'm surprised it's not a bigger interest here. I went to some "craft" interests as well - barely anyone goes there. I guess we have to go to specialized sites to discuss these type of interests . . . much of the discussions here seem to be about general things in life. I was never a scrapbooker, but a major rubber stamper at one time. I would love to get into digital scrapbooking if I had the time! Ahh . . . one day . . .
• Mexico
Hi much 2 say: I have to said that I love the saga Harry Potter and for me it would be a pleasure to discuss about the book here in mylot but it's prettty weird to find new discussions about this book here so the answer is yes, i have to go and visit other forums that discuss the book because i consider myself a fan and even if the books are already written there is always some discussion to share with the fans, my opinion. Thanks for asking me this question. Hope you are having a nice day. Merry Christmas/ happy Holidays and Happy New Year. Take Care. -Alvaro.
Interesting! I haven't asked or gone onto any discussions about Harry Potter yet . . . but yes, there are a lot of heavy discussions going on about it on other sites. Do you mean the books or the movies or both? I loved the first book . . . and I didn't want to watch the movie because usually the movie doesn't do the book justice . . . so I did watch it - and was pleasantly surprised. The cast is great. Happy holidays to you too!! Happy New Year today!