marathons on tv at new years eve time....

wonder what marathons people actually watch on tv if they stay home for new years... 3 stooges honeymooners ect. have a safe and happy new year.
@charblaize (1030)
haha, so funny you mentioned this, I was at my inlaws and they were watching the 3 stooges marathon!! Right now I am watching Spongebob (my son) and in the other room we have Americas Funniest Videos on and I am trying to see which channel of mine will have the Big Apple on it, then will watch my WWE Superstars for atleast the hour its on :( I am definitely staying home because I don't like to think of all the drunk drivers out there and don't want to take the risk and spending it with my son.
i to was watching 3 stooges but found the old dogs movie just on so i needed a modern laugh. lol. and then will be the big apple. thanks for the response. have a safe and happy new year.
@rosapai (254)
Thinking of marathons I was able to visit a retiree from where I work and do marathons watching movies of Fernando Poe Jr. And I was quite surprised they watch all day, they have different CDs and DVDs and so many titles and they watch all day. I haven't tried doing a marathon but then maybe when I get to be as old them.. in their 60s and 70s
some marathons are cool. at christmas time i was watching the national lampoons vacations. was good. thanks for your response have a safe and happy new year.
We watched Funniest Home Videos yesterday and again this evening for a while on the Family channel. They had Conspiracy Theory on sort of a marathon. Then today we watched some Looney Toones cartoon and the Cartoon channel. I guess we are easily entertained aren't we. We all like to laugh!