How am I going to contact my referrals?

@myl999 (2093)
Happy New Year 2010 to all my my lot friends. God bless you and may fulfill all your wishes in this new year. Hey the big question for me is how am I going to contact my referrals so to motivate them to use my lot it seems that they are amateurs and do not realize the potential of this beautiful site..I do not want to add them as friends so please suggestions are invited..
@benny128 (3624)
I don't contact any referrals on here as the earnings are so low that I don't think its a valuable use of my time. Though I have my own mlm internet business which have been doing for over 10 years and I do contact each and every active member personally by phone or by msn. But if you have referrals on here then yes you should if this is your main earning site but if you don't have them as friends you are sort of stuck so add them as friends as if you had referred me and not added me as a friend I would prob not be motivated on the site as I would feel alone and isolated without someone to guide me.
@myl999 (2093)
Thanks benny for responding and I would like to know more about your mlm business if it is not very very costly and gives some returns for survival..
@benny128 (3624)
well no problem drop me a pm but as I say to everyone don't expect a million over night has taken me ten years to build up a fantastic business and a wage to enable me to not worry about work anymore. So only add me if you are serious and motivated please as I don't want to waste your time or mine cheers
@mysdianait (64068)
Happy new year Benny! Got ya skates on this year too?
@mysdianait (64068)
If you add them as friends you can give them advice in PMs. The only other way is to leave a comment on their responses but you can't help them much like that as you risk going off-topic in the discussions. Happy new year to you too!
@myl999 (2093)
Thanks mys for responding.But I want to contact them as they are not discussing and to motivate them by telling the working of the site..actually you see most of the time new opportunity seekers join each and every site they find attractive but later forget it totally so I thought it would be better to give them up some tips...:-)
@mysdianait (64068)
When they arrived did theyaccept the automatic friend request? If so contact them there. If not, leave a note in a comment and get them to add you. I got a new yesterday too and I shall be contacting them later once I see that they are going to be posting and not wasting my time.
@Ysabel (1202)
hello myl999. i think the referral earning here is just so low really so i also do not contact my referrals/ downline as the earnings are not significant, unless we are talking about more that 10 referrals? and that would mean a cummulative earning which is really worth taking the time to contact them? cheers to you and happy new year! =)
@myl999 (2093)
Thanks ysabel for responding and Happy new Year 2010 to you and believe all responses are important to me which enlightens me. thanks again.