If you HAD to get a tattoo on you face, what would it be?

@olisaur (1932)
I have seen very few people with their faces tattoo-ed in person, but if you had to do it, what would you get? I think I would get something around the outside of my eyes, like Kat Von D- she has stars tattoo-ed on the upper-outer edges of her eyes that go to the egdes of her forehead. I think it looks pretty, actually. I think I might want leopard pattern in the same positioning. w
@worldwise1 (14892)
I'm not very big on tattoos, olisaur, but if I just had to get one on my face it would probably be one of a butterfly. I adore butterflies because they hold special memories of my childhood and are so beautiful!
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I do not like tattooes. For that matter I do not like to have any permanent mark on my body unnecessarily. I want my face to be plain and smooth.
Well as a hypothetical situation if I had to I would get a small tatoo of my family crest or code of arms. I do not have any tatoos, but if I were to get one that's what I would get. Its something that is distinctive, looks good, and at the same time it honors my family heritage.
@tawny_24 (351)
That face tat is bada**. I would never do it. If I had to I would get a little dot for a beauty mark or something that didn't look like a tatoo.
@doormouse (4619)
i think i would have a star on my earlobe,or if you don't count the earlobe as part of your face,then i'd have a tear drop under my eye in purple