I think I found my area of expertise!

@Trensue (5258)
I had no idea there was a whole category dedicated to me and my life. I am so excited. I think that I may have found my mylot home! Just today I made several mistakes. I tried to be nice and play wii with my brother. I don't know how to golf and after he yelled me for a few hours about my lack of skill - I stopped. I didn't get the house cleaned to the specifications left in a note. I left a note on bottom with a number to a maid service. Those are just two of many ~ Have I found my new home?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
the nice thing about mistakes is that you can learn from them, move on and not do them again!
@zed_k4 (17627)
Dang.. I thought I was the first to reply..
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
slowpoke
@Trensue (5258)
That is always the goal isn't it. I don't think it always works that way for me. I may be I am a little stubborn and hard headed.
@Canellita (12058)
So, making mistakes is your new area of expertise?
@Trensue (5258)
yes, you've got it. I already do it very well. I can certainly report of all of my glorious mistakes. This may be the perfect category for me! Maybe this way celebrating mistakes will be more fun.
@Canellita (12058)
Hmmm... This is going to be interesting. You no longer have to worry about failing at life!
@Trensue (5258)
As we can clearly see ~ I can't get crafts right!
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Hello, Trensue. There's an old saying, (I collect them) 'Anyone who never made a mistake, never made anything.' That should be my motto, I think. What you have to do is put a positive spin on the mistake, like the number for maid service. What you should have told your brother is that golf is not a game - it's something that spoils a walk! Anyone can make a mistake - as the hedgehog said when he tried to mate with the yard brush. Go for it!
@Trensue (5258)
Okay - now my face hurts from laughing so hard. You are a treasure.
• Spain
Happy to help! You've been a bit short on laughs just lately, so I hope you're starting the New Year as you mean to go on.
@zed_k4 (17627)
Hi Trensue. That was funny, sorry I had to laugh. Especially when you said you left a note on a number to the maid service, lol..All of us do have areas that we are good at and bad at. I also have my blurry moments and I can laugh at myself hard for that..
@Trensue (5258)
I thought it was a clever approach. He was not amused, but I can not be responsible for his sense of humor right?
@zed_k4 (17627)
True2x..
LOL This is definitely my section too! Mistakes! Gotta love 'em. On a side note, I HATE playing video games with people are really good and yet really competitive.. They always get mad at you when you're not as skilled as them! It's just not fair!
@Trensue (5258)
a button, b button, straight swing - look at the screen, look at the floor - oh my goodness!
good for you Trensue, and do not feel bad at making mistakes playing something you had no skill at. shame on your brother. So you are not a paid house keeper good for you again that note to your brother ought to wise him up a bit. maybe brother might just love cleaning house to his own specifications.lol lol loll
@Trensue (5258)
Now that is an avenue that I had not thought of. It is amazing how much wisdom one can find just be sharing.
@Keola12 (717)
Don't get discouraged. It seems to me that your brother needs to learn to have patience with you or with anyone who is learning the game for the first time. I'm sure that there are most likely skills that you have for different things that he doesn't.
@AnythngArt (3304)
If there is one thing I don't care about being good at, it would have to be housekeeping! People spend too much of their lives focused on this, in my opinion. Just think of all the stories that could be written, songs sung, cakes baked, jokes told, new discoveries, etc., if we didn't have to waste so much time cleaning house. To those who have a certain level of perfection, clean your own d#@% house!
@Trensue (5258)
Thank you for the vote of confidence. I am needing it today. I seem to making more and more mistakes. It is probably time to turn off the computer.
One of my favorite (and one of the smartest) people I know wrote a book review yesterday and said we were in the 22nd century. We all are human, and we all make mistakes. It's part of living. If you never want to learn a new skill or try a new thing, you don't have to worry. For everything else, it comes with mistakes. This is the year to embrace them!!
@suzzy3 (8357)
I love it on here as well.