If in Mylot will be sound too, as videos or music or just voice, will be more...

@icesmile (7160)
Romania
...intersting? Do you think that can be possible? Can be more attractive if peoples here can use sounds too? Is nice to can read or writte, but is so nice to can hear too, and i am sure that can exist so many possibility if we can use sound too What do you think? music and imagines, videos i mean, of course not copy and past, just what peoples can make with theirs possibility to net. Can be possible?
@kaylachan (4776)
If you ask me that could very easily put a strain on the servers. It would reduce bandwith and overall speed. It would be interesting if we already didn't have so many loading errors and what not. but speed is alrieady a nightmare as it is.
@icesmile (7160)
Maybe you right, speed is a big problem for everyone, but can be more intersting, i am right?
@polachicago (19073)
Mylot servers are so slow already adding video is more complicated, may require additional servers and much more.... Voice?....sounds like "second life"....I like discussion forum the way it is now or the way it was in the beginning...
I think that videos would be a good idea. There are videos on Gather, and I like the idea. I think we could earn quite a bit from videos, and I have some nice ones I'd like to upload. Hopefully myLot will put the videos on the same system as pictures and writing, that they will be clean and respectful.