Have you ever had bed bugs? or knew someone with them.

I just gave my friend the last of my bed bug spray. I had these terrible critters last year. Now she has them in her bed. I had them so bad it was not funny. I even woke up with dead ones in my mouth. Stuck to my teeth and all. How long did it take you to get rid of them. I bought a new box spring. I put my mattress in two mattress bags. I only saw the bugs in the box spring.
They really are nasty little creatures. I know people who have had them and were eaten alive! They had bites everywhere and scratched themselves to shreds! They had their apartments treated once and a second time a few weeks later. Thankfully there hasn't been a sign of them since.
Your right they ate me that way as well. I had to get medication just to stop the itching. They are nasty for sure. Thanks
@smileonstar (4013)
Hi, I never heard of bed bug get into people mouth before, or stuck in your teeth. wow, how dirty are you?... lolz... well, I only heard it might get into your ear or bit you. I dont know how you got them; bed bug only has when you are really dirty(Gross)... such as your mattress is too smelly or too wet or it might get it from the carpet. If you want to get ride of them, you have to move out all of your stuff. such as mattress, stream clean your carpet very good (I mean it has to be VERY GOOD) and your mattress has to be clean out very good as well... leave it out side in the sun for a day or so... spray every corner of your room. well, hope it help cuz I never have one at all
I think your thinking of someone else here. I am far from a dirty person. I believe I got them from a mattress that was given to me. I also feel you need to learn about bed bugs. they live in any mattress. My friend is just as clean as me and has them. I thank you for your response.have a great day.