Those who are promoting EasyHits4U

@monouu (2612)
Singapore
Do you know the most you can get from EACH referral is just $0.10 in cash? I got a referral who got a few active referrals and he ask me why he is not getting more money from them. He doesn't know EasyHits4U only paid member a one time $0.10 for every person you refer that surfs at least 100 sites and in future you can only earn credits from them. Do you have the same misunderstanding as him? After knowing this will you continue to recruit for EasyHits4U?
@myfb2009 (8304)
Thanks for making a thread about this site. Although i just use this site mainly for promoting my blog and also to get to know some new site through it, i don't really care much about getting any referrals for this site. Because i had already known that the admin don't pay much for the referrals. Anyway, since when they don't allow us to promote our Donkeymails link in their site? I had tried to insert my Donkeymails link but not approved by them. Had anyone also having this same problem with Easyhits4u?
@monouu (2612)
They ban Donkeymails PTP long ago In fact EasyHits4U ban many PTPs.
@myfb2009 (8304)
Thanks for your this info. I just joined recently, so i don't know that they had banned many PTP sites. No wonder when i put my Donkeymails PTP link, it was not approved by them at all.