Foods that won't make me fat?

I have been trying to lose weight lately, drinking water, exercising, and trying to eat right. My issue is that I am a junk food fanatic, and I really don't like super healthy foods like salads. I literally cannot stand them. So what are your favorite foods out there that are great for you and taste great?
@maria1081 (1252)
I'm also a junk food addict. I used to crave every now and then. What I have been doing lately is I buy chips in small package about 10 grams in weight. And when I crave I can only consumed 1-2 package and thats only 20 grams. I stopped craving after and then drink a lot of water.
I love cookies, and chocolate. I crave it way to much. I crave chocolate about ever 2 hours or something. It drives me crazy.
I'm lucky. I'm not big on sweets, and I do like any kind of vegetable. However I do have a lot of clients that feel the exact same way you do. If you're already in an exercise routine and drinking plenty of water you're part of the way there. If your biggest vice is chocolate try to keep it in moderation. I've had a few women try sugar free chocolate. Like the kind diabetics eat. Most of them use Splendid as a sweetener. It may help curb your cravings, give you the same chemical satisfaction as the chocolate you eat now, and they are considerably lower in calories. As for your regular diet. Go online and research a more Mediterranean diet. A lot of Mediterranean cuisine is low fat, and very heart healthy. The best part is it's good for you food that tastes like your being bad. Good Luck!
I like junk food sometimes too but everytime I eat it I gain a few ponds and am mad at myself for doing it. I tried this ting where you can eat what you want but don't eat any bread because bread is so fattening. hen when you drink things like cokes try not to try to drink things like Crystal Light and water.Sometimes people have eggs for breakfast and always want toast,biscuits, tortillas but don't eat them. And along with exercise it really works to cut out any type of breads. Good Luck!