Information!!!

Portugal
Hi! My name is Leonardo Borges and i live in Portugal and i´m trying to find work in UK, wile living in Portugal. Because i´m still in Portugal i can´t get any job in UK. Doe any one knows how can i get a job wile i´m still here? The reason that i´m trying to find work in UK is because the jobs that i find here doesn´t pay me the amount that i need to support my family. Can anyone help me?
Well, you really need to be in the UK to find work. I mean what if they want to call you in for an interview? You are not able to attend so they are not going to do anything with you. You have to be available for interviews immediately. So come here!